Hump Day Happy Hour Sale start now !! 5/13/15

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
Tonight's Sale will be another new kit at a great introductory price.
The kit is a Black Brant II 6 Inch diameter dual deploy kit.
https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=1327

black-brant-2-md.jpg

We now have a complete line of Conical Filament Wound Fiberglass Nosecones from 38mm to 6 Inch, with more to come.

Please come check out the great deal and check out some of our other new products, lots more to be added in coming days.
www.rocketrywarehouse.com

Remember the sale starts at 7 PM EST and runs until inventory is gone or Midnight (whichever comes first)

Thank You
Sales Dept

It's times like these I really wish I won the lottery... :)

Nate

Ordered one :)

I wonder how many we will see on the field in Orangeburg...

I have been contemplating my L3 kit. Then this falls in my lap. I certified L1 with their 2.6" version a couple of years ago so I think this is fitting.

1.0, 2.6, 4.0, 5.5... Mark!!! I'm gonna need a 5th set of BBII stickers at some point!

Cheers,
Michael

So what we need is a mailing address that we keep secret from our wives?

My wife just ordered a new furnace at $2800 to keep her warm. That much $ in rockets would keep me warm for a lot of winters.

Just after midnight here. I'm not quite ready for this scope of rocket yet. Maybe next year.

Back to work. At least the next shift will be shorter than the last.

I normally shy away from rear swept fins, but the BBII has always been a top favorite of mine. So we gave in... :facepalm:
Good thing is I don't have to hide it from or explain it to the wife - She ordered it!

Last edited:
Details on that tail cone? What's the exposed length and exit diameter? I might be interested in purchasing one as a separate component if available.

Details on that tail cone? What's the exposed length and exit diameter? I might be interested in purchasing one as a separate component if available.

The standard tailcone for this kit is about 4.85 on the aft opening and about 3.52 inches long and 9.33 Deg angle with a 1 inch base length.
But as a standalone product it is a tailcone or a transition.
As a tailcone it would have a max length of about 7 inches and an aft opening of 3.90 and is aprox 9.3 Deg angle and a base length of up to 4 inches (can be cut to any length between 0 and 7 inches)
As a transition it is a 6 inch to 4 inch transition with about a 7.5 - 8 inch length with a base on either end up to 3-4 inches.

Thank You
Sales Dept

Definitely interested in the tail cone version. Sounds like the perfect piece for my 6" - 4" two stage all-FWFG project. Let us know when they are available!

I'm anxious to see an accurate Rocsim file on this rocket if anyone has created it yet.

Cheers,
Michael

My BBII was delivered today. Thanks for the always prompt shipping. Too bad I'm 3000 miles away from home and won't see it for 2 months. :sad:

Wifey sent me some pics of the boxes to drool over - not sure if her intent was to excite me or torture me.

Back