Buckeye Blast 2015 what are people flying???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockets

Reaction score
I'm not going to be there but.... What are OTHER people flying???? good luck guys on the launch hope the weather works out for you! :D

We will bring an LOC Magnun l2 attempt on J400, Wildman Vindicator on an I-140, Super Batray on H115-DM, LEVIATHIAN on a G77, Estes Trajector and Ascender on E30 and some C and B rockets possibly.
Weather not looking great and 4-H rocketry later that day so we only be able to be there part of the day

Buckeye Blast is a GO!! See..... Buckeye Blast is a GO!!

Saturday morning we will begin setting up equipment around 9:00 AM. Waiver can open as early as 10:00. The more help we have setting up, the quicker we can get in the air. Weather is still not looking particularly wonderful but we will be on the field for those who want to launch barring some major weather front that hasn't popped up yet.

We can handle L1 and L2 TRA and NAR cert flights and tests. Anyone looking for L3 cert should have already made it a point to contact their TAP(TRA) or L3CC (NAR) members ahead of time.

This is a busy weekend for rocket events and we will have no vendors on site that I am aware of. Bring everything you need to fly, eat or drink.

Open flying all day. No contests or competition just launching rockets. This is a TRA research launch. TRA and NAR HP members welcome as well as all low and mid power flyers.

Hmmm...I'd like to know more about your club. Do you have a club web site, if so what is the link? And what's the waiver there and how much recovery area do you have to work with?

Back