Show us your Stickershock!!! Looking for photos with Stickershock23 vinyl

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scratch build 54mm yellow FG from RW with a 38mm motor mount. Built another min dia. since this one.

GEDC0055.jpgGEDC0056.jpg

26766791856_0205d3346e_c.jpg

Mark's service is always top notch. Thanks Mark!

This is my 4" scratch built rocket, using Blue Tube and a very nice Shockwave Rocketry nose cone. I hope to fly it at LDRS on a CTI K1440.

IMG_0327_zpsajpnxgg9.jpg

c5a27bdd-53d2-41ca-9d0f-62c0fb9b7ca3_zps7winppea.jpg

32e6e9aa-3879-486f-b8d5-993ef390155e_zps1tavrtns.jpg

da20febb-aacf-4c2d-9c03-7fe5c6316cb6_zpsflzk9gf2.jpg

I haven't built a rocket WITHOUT StickerShock vinyl in bout 4 years now....
I sure hope everything's is great for you and yours Mark....
Paint sucks,,, lol...

Teddy

Thanks. Its a scratch build. Last year, I'd cloned the Estes Black Brant III kit #1293, but it got wrecked in a hard landing. So, I originally set out to build a replacement. But then I decided to make it large enough to be able to use a Chute Release, so I found BBIII drawings and scaled it to BT-60 tubing. I also found that there's a 3D printed BBIII fin can available on Shapeways, so I bought that and built up from there. I may build another upwards of 2.2" diameter. I did draw up a 4" version in Rocksim that would make a good L2 project, but I probably won't build that because I have no plans to go past L1 for the moment...

Wow guys I guess I should watch this thread more closely!

some beautiful rockets out there! glad I could make them exactly what you wanted!

Alpha X.jpgPicture.jpgPicture 372.jpgPicture 010.jpg
Well, here's a few. The first is a 10" Estes Alpha III upscale, a 3" Alpha III upscale, an Estes Viking upscale, (it's 4" in diameter), and of course, the 6" diameter upscale of the Estes Comanche. All of these with decals by Stickershock. I haven't got around to flying the Viking yet, and I probably built that 5-6 years ago. I'm planning for fall at ROCstock, I would bring it to LDRS, but with all the other stuff I'm bring, It won't fit in the car. The fin span on it is 30".

Phil L.

View attachment 293071View attachment 293072View attachment 293073View attachment 293074
Well, here's a few. The first is a 10" Estes Alpha III upscale, a 3" Alpha III upscale, an Estes Viking upscale, (it's 4" in diameter), and of course, the 6" diameter upscale of the Estes Comanche. All of these with decals by Stickershock. I haven't got around to flying the Viking yet, and I probably built that 5-6 years ago. I'm planning for fall at ROCstock, I would bring it to LDRS, but with all the other stuff I'm bring, It won't fit in the car. The fin span on it is 30".

Phil L.

That Comanche is sweet!

The latest in the Art and NASA tribute series.
IMG_7121 (1).jpg IMG_7129.jpg
Mark is a wiz at taking one's concept and turning into easy-to-affix vinyl.
We'll send this baby (a 4" Madcow Little John underneath) up at the next TCC launch near Fresno.

Sorry I'm late to the party... here's one of Mark's best creations for me... Art Applewhite 38mm saucer flies almost as good as it looks...!

IMG_0812.jpg

Back