Show us your Stickershock!!! Looking for photos with Stickershock23 vinyl

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a link to the Stickershock website? Thanks...

Sorry wighty44, due to Marks wife Marian being very ill, Stickershock23.com has been temporarily taken off line, hopefully as soon as they get through this Stickershock23 will be back with us.

Here's my latest thanks to Mark. It is a Titan II foam structure around a 29mm tube, and 4" by 14" pml phenolic parachute bay. 78" tall, 7.7" diameter, 1/8" lexan fins. Altimeter deployment. Just under 6# rtf with an I-200. The nozzles are two stainless steel measuring Jiggers. Just the upper 7" is the actual cone that ejects.

I used monokote trim for the aluminum upper and lower, white is the bare depron skin, and Stickershock vinyl for the rest of the markings. They really make the difference.

attachment.php

Attachments

• WP_20151031_007.jpg
    WP_20151031_007.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Mark is a great guy to work with. He does amazing work too. So far he's done a couple scratch MDs for me, and now I've got replacement decals for my Darkstar Jr., and we just finished up a design for my Frenzy XL. For the Frenzy he even went as far to ask me for pictures of the T2T carbon so he can match the decal to it.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1448368571.433653.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1448368675.097587.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1448368770.839590.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1448368751.683505.jpg

I've been tempted to try some of his decals. I could just never make it past the horrible script fonts. Hard to read, especially against a black background. I have better luck with Captchas ... :)

Now if some kind soul could offer to re-font his pages, that would be much appreciated!

I've been tempted to try some of his decals. I could just never make it past the horrible script fonts. Hard to read, especially against a black background. I have better luck with Captchas ... :)

Now if some kind soul could offer to re-font his pages, that would be much appreciated!

He's asked me about that in the past, and this is basically what I told him. Unfortunately he hasn't done anything about it.

Nice Drifter! I had one as a kid. With the included 24" chute, it climbed after deployment. Never to be seen again. You live in a big state, so it might just stay within your borders. ��

Script font??

Not sure why Most of my site is in comic sans.. I hate script

what browser are you using and on what?? if its on a smart phone I have no control over that.. thats a godaddy thing they generate it for you..

Script font??

what browser are you using and on what?? if its on a smart phone I have no control over that.. thats a godaddy thing they generate it for you..

Mine shows as script too (on MAC, PC, iPhone, iPad using Chrome or Safari)--extremely hard to read, especially on a phone.

Last edited:
The lasted completed build --Hellraiser, my Level 3 project...

IMG_2821.jpg

Mark outdid himself, here...

Later!

--Coop

My most recent creation

attachment.php

Madcow 4" Frenzy XL

Stands 8' tall and will fly on an L910 for its first flight.

SWEET!!!

Any chance on a full length horizontal shot, or one on a launch rail?

Last edited:
SWEET!!!

Any chance on a full length horizontal shot, or one on a launch rail?

One on the launch rail is coming. This bird hasn't flown yet and I don't own a rail. As for a horizontal shot I'll try and get one, but it's kind of dark out and it doesn't like the limited room in my house when fully put together.

Also just wondering if you've gone out to check out the build thread yet, it's over on TRC.

Last edited:
Script font??

I'll check out the site on my PC. I mostly use iPad. Here is screen shot.

image.jpg

UPDATE: Fonts are fine on my PC ...

Last edited:
Back