MAC Performance Rocketry announces 3 Day Flyers Weekend

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you killing me Mike.. if i had some extra time... and a smaller build pile already... I guess I gotta wait. but MAN I love the radial flier! i gotta have one some day!

Guys...you really need to get on this deal! If you were on the fence before, 15% off should really help with that situation.

I'm just now getting paint on my ARCAS. It's certainly a "looks good on the pad" paint job! Decals to follow... (ignore the messy desk...)

dablk4z.jpg

Just want to let everyone know that the support we have received from the community since opening the doors has been fantastic. Our three day sale is our way of saying thank you. Have a question? Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] FLY CANVAS!

15% off all Rocket Kits this Friday thru Sunday
www.macperformancerocketry.com

Mike Crupe
NAR 92183
TRA 14016
L3

Dan,

I can't thank you enough for sharing your ARCAS build on the Forum. Your finished rocket looks amazing! We are starting to receive photos of customers rockets and will be adding a page to our site soon to showcase them. Thanks again, FLY CANVAS!

Mike
MAC Performance Rocketry
NAR 92183
TRA 14016
L3

I saw and held this stuff at the URRG launch, amazing quality! I'm on rocket build overload right now but when I get out from under my build pile I'll be getting one!

I bought the ARCAS on day 1 when it was available. The quality is great and I can't wait to build it. I'm sold...

I've been looking for purpose built rockets for longburn motors. I think the Scorpion with DD would be perfect for 38's such as the I55 Mellow and the 4" Radial Flyer for larger. I shouldn't buy more kits...but I will!

Cheers,
Michael

I said earlier that I shouldn't buy any more kits. I retract that. I enjoy buying quality kits and showing my love for a quality new vendor with my wallet. Two more kits won't hurt anything, right? Besides...I deserve to reward myself for achieving L2 last weekend, don't I? :eyeroll:

I've shared just a few of my rationalizations. Care to share yours?

By the way, has anybody started rocsim files for any of these kits or components?

Cheers,
Michael

I am about done with my 3" Arcas, just needs paint and stickers. Plan to fly it on an Aerotech J425 redline and a I500 blue thunder.

I am about done with my 3" Arcas, just needs paint and stickers. Plan to fly it on an Aerotech J425 redline and a I500 blue thunder.

Where did you get your stickers? I have 2.6, 4, and 4.5 ARCAS stickers from Mark at Stickershock. No 3" set though. :( I miss my Stickershock!

Placed my order for the 4" Radial Flyer and Scorpion on Friday. Received shipping notice a few hours later and they are scheduled on my doorstep on Monday. That is service...

By the way...for those of you who have not seen these kits, they are absolutely premium quality. I think they are changing the game for weight-to-strength. And while they are not inexpensive, they are definitely a good value. Everything you need to fly except the stickers. And my order shipped free. The only thing I will not use stock are the eyebolts, and that is because I have a good supply of forged ones on hand.

If you don't take advantage of this great sale, I think you will regret it later!

Cheers,
Michael

I do not have the stickers yet. Need to figure that one out, and yes Mark is missed.

Been sitting on the fence. I really want to try your kits and I want to try out these tubes. The description reminds me of micarta from knife handles.

Any plans on producing anything smaller than a 3" rocket. I don't have room for more big rockets.

Been sitting on the fence. I really want to try your kits and I want to try out these tubes. The description reminds me of micarta from knife handles.

Any plans on producing anything smaller than a 3" rocket. I don't have room for more big rockets.

Not sure what the future will bring as far as sizing. we're concentrating on the 3 & 4" stuff right now with more new kits coming out very soon. FLY CANVAS!
Sale is on for one more day. :wink:

Mike
MAC Performance Rocketry

NAR 92183
TRA 14016
L3

I just received my Scorpion this afternoon. Thanks for the great sale! My Birthday was Monday, so this made a nice present. It is a great looking kit and everything dry fits beautifully. I have all summer to get it assembled and painted, so I am looking forward to flying it maybe for Midwest Power this fall.

I will be certainly interested in 54 or 38 mm kits if you ever go that route or even in just those size tubes.

Back