LDRS 34 Drag Race Special

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We have not received the Ok from Mr Clune himself to have a big drag race.

To celebrate LDRS 34 Wildman's and CTI are having the $34 Special
Part 1
2.6 inch diameter V2 including the motor retainer for only $34
Part 2
CTI H255 29mm 4 grain white thunder load, with case and closure only $34

This special is limited so don't wait.
This special is only for LDRS 34 participants at LDRS 34.
The kit will be sent out at the combo price and you will receive the case and load at the launch ,once you and your rocket are ready to fly.
If either you or your rocket are not ready to fly at LDRS 34 you forfeit the reload and hardware .
If you already own the Wildman 2.6 V2 you can get the motor deal alone at the launch.

Last edited:
Tempting. Can we reserve and pick it up at LDRS?

Second... will there be a "Speed build" race? :)

Big Race you bet in Groups of 8 - 10. We could do that all week!

Hate to be bummer but as it turns out the Launch Director, ME had a terrible understanding of the mass launch rules! I wont bore anyone with my feeble understanding of those lines of legal morass but drag races must follow the NFPA guidelines which are stringent. Basically, with the range layout at LDRS or Most any TRA or NAR affiliated launch I ever been to Drag Races, even on H motors is extinct!

Sorry for the misunderstanding guys. Let beatings begin!

Bill, I reject your reality and substitute my own...

How about a "salvo" launch? Individually or in pairs.

One after the other ....after the other ....etc. 5 second delay between launches..

That would be cool & I don't think it's been done before at a big event. Should be a crowd pleaser!

We will continue with the special with the change you have to have the rocket ready to fly at LDRS.
So in other words show up at the Wildman trailer with your built rocket and pick up your motor and hardware.

You could have a handful of altimeter-twos handy. Issue it with the rocket & motor, they go fly it and bring it back. Post the results on a whiteboard.

We will continue with the special with the change you have to have the rocket ready to fly at LDRS.
So in other words show up at the Wildman trailer with your built rocket and pick up your motor and hardware.

Do we place the order online or do we call these in? Online price still shows $89 and I don't see anywhere on the site that shows the LDRS price.

My V2 is waiting for me at home! WOOT WOOT! I'll get the openrocket sim file dialed in per the parts and post it up if anyone is interested.

Any chance of some kind of deal for those of us that really want one of these V2s but cannot make the trek all the way to LDRS? I don't need the motor, but I have been wanting one of these since first reading about it.

Thanks for listening,

Steve

How about the same deal for Princton this fall ? Same rules as the W.M sport race last fall ?? just a thought. Jim

Jimmy its Jerry in Cleveland. Got a new phone and your # did not transfer. Call me when you get a chance !!!!!!!

Back