Night Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wclune

Reaction score
Would an event in potter be complete without night time activities??
A family Friendly evening under the stars, yes a Night Launch brought to your by Brad Oestreicher, Bob Krech and Tim Lehr! details on the website https://ldrs34.org/nightlaunch/

76mm 4 grain "G" motors?

There will be a HP waiver to 4 or 5k until dusk, sorry I can give specifics until that day as it depends on how the tower feels!

Last edited:
blackjack2564 said:
"G- 4800"?
:facepalm:

You mean G-7300, at 6:40

5 grains, 98mm. Not that it matters to the 3 letter leadership though. Have at it boys!
Personally if I were there, I'd be back at the hotel, far, far away..... I wouldn't try and stop it anymore either. Personal experience has shown me it's a waist of my time. :bang:
Now I just cross my fingers and pray I still have a job market come the 1st week of November each year. :eyepop:

To be blunt, sparkies look stupid at night. Yay.....sparks! :(

Give me a nice redline or mojave green. That's fun.

And if someone sees the need to break the class one rules, that's just being a juvenile dick. We shouldn't have to be pulling motors out to be able to trust people.

If 125g of propellant isn't enough for you....you're doing it wrong. Don't be that guy. I'm no fan of rules. But I'm even less of a fan of people putting my home field at risk just to be a jackass.

Back