• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HPR/MPR stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conman13

Reaction score
I'm trying to thin out the fleet and clean up my shop a bit.

#2 Dereks mini GPS tracker. These are fantastic little until when finished. Both boards have all the tiny SMT parts soldered on already. 1 of the boards has the GPS soldered on as well. These measure 1"X1.5". $18 shipped for the board without the GPS chip and $43 shipped for the one with the GPS chip.

IMG_1351.jpg

#3 2 Mahem rocketry 38mm standard fly away rail guides. I have one of the original sets with the rail button incorporated into the guide and a new set with the detachable and replaceable rail buttons. $18 shipped for the originals. 2nd set SOLD (Both have never been used)

IMG_1346.jpgIMG_1345.jpg

LARGE STUFF: (Local pickup)

#4 I have a 6' 1010 rail set up to be used with a Jaw stand pad. It has used once and looks brand new other then a few mars at the top from scratching agains the concrete wall in my basement. It is set up with a steel bast plate. This one obviously can't be shipped so only local pickup. $35.

IMG_1348.jpgIMG_1349.jpgIMG_1350.jpg

#5 5.5" Nike Smoke partially built. I have almost everything to finish a 5.5" nike smoke I've haven't been able tow work on and it is now just collecting dust. I did do a build thread here: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?69053-5-5-quot-Nike-Smoke-cluster. It is set up for a central 54mm motor with 4 surrounding 29mm. It has clip retention from rail buttons.com. All of the fin cores have been cut out of quality 1/8" plywood, 1 core had been glassed and one side profiled using John Cocker's video on nike smoke fins. I also comes with the coupler and a sled i cut out for an RRC2 and Eggtimer with perfectflite mounting hardware I may be able to ship this one but it won't be cheap. Asking $135.

IMG_1343.jpgIMG_1344.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Lowered Nike smoke price. Also just realized I can deliver either the rail or the Nike at LDRS if anyone wants to do that. I REALLY want these gone.

I'd be open to trading the Nike smoke for either a Loki K250 or K1127..

Back