I saw it coming

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

Old Member
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, I finally had enough of a member here. I put him on my Ignore List. That made my Ignore List reach a total population of 1. To my shame, he was a fellow Canadian. :facepalm:
Generally, malicious members don't last long here and they either lose interest or get banned. Or, there is some amusement factor. In the case I cite, there was none.

However, my one ignored person ASKED to be banned. So bizarre.

Anyway, I just want to say that I'm not unhappy to see him leave.
Thank you for granting his wish. :w:

Yesterday, I finally had enough of a member here. I put him on my Ignore List. That made my Ignore List reach a total population of 1. To my shame, he was a fellow Canadian. :facepalm:
Generally, malicious members don't last long here and they either lose interest or get banned. Or, there is some amusement factor. In the case I cite, there was none.

However, my one ignored person ASKED to be banned. So bizarre.

Anyway, I just want to say that I'm not unhappy to see him leave.
Thank you for granting his wish. :w:

+1 from another fellow Canadian

There is some seriously weird JuJu floating around lately. The ban stick is going to be cleaning house.

Who got it?

Somebody asked me why I got tired of being a Mod on RP, and this is a large portion of the reason.

Who got it?

Somebody asked me why I got tired of being a Mod on RP, and this is a large portion of the reason.

Area66. He didn't "get banned", he asked to be banned. Literally. He was getting extra combative in his posts lately.
Moderation is a tough job and I remember you doing at on RP. You were good at it but I get that it took its toll.
It's really tiresome to see folks bash, or discourage others.

Well, with banning you can't be tempted to log back in, you'd have to reregister. Then there's those that just go with no drama, not even logout, just go and never look back only to be logged out by some reset or something.

A self-imposed Sabbatical is a road often taken, some never announce their departure or return. They're here or not without explanation...like me...

I was typing a rather thorough and stiff response to the genius known as area 66 when I realized the thread had been locked.

Very sadly, I have experience with Area66. I'm technically still pretty new here, just very active. Recently he'd piped in on a post that had nothing to do with him and he flamed it. My first experience with him was more than enough to put me off him. Can't say I'm sad to see him gone.

I am closing to topic. No reason to pile on a rocketeer when they are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back