• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Skyripper 54mm Nozzle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kramer714

Reaction score
Anyone have a Skyripper 54mm nozzle for sale? I have three reloads left but no nozzle!

Mike K

P.S. Swap it for other Hybrid stuff?

What have you got to swap? I've got one although I didn't knock myself out cleaning it after it's last use because I figured the odds were low I'd get to use it again.

either I get a nozzle or I will swap the skyripper and reloads (less nozzle) for some other hybrid stuff, Contrail, or Ratt. Other option is to get more Skyripper stuff (54mm only) and go EX with them. What are you flying Bill?

Mike K

I fly small stuff. Right now I'm down to Ratt 29mm and Skyripper 38mm. I'm out of Skyripper 29mm and haven't had any luck finding any. If you don't have anything to trade I'll give you a good deal on the 54mm nozzle.

Sure. Just send me an email and we'll work out the details.

Back