Hump Day Happy Hour Sale start now !! 4/29/15

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
Tonight's Hump Day Happy Hour will be a new kit and Florescent Yellow an Orange Airframe Tubing

Tonight's Sale will be another great bargain
Hurricane 38

Check out the great deal
https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=1318

Also all Florescent Yellow and Orange G12 Airframe Tubing is 20% off. (Price reflected in cart)
https://rocketrywarehouse.com/index.php?cPath=78

Please come check out the great deal and check out some of our other new products, lots more to be added in coming days.
www.rocketrywarehouse.com

Remember the sale starts at 7 PM EST and runs until inventory is gone or Midnight (whichever comes first)

Thank You
Sales Dept

hurricane-38-md.jpg

orange-tube-md.jpg

Best thing to happen with regularity on a Wednesday! Greatly appreciated sales and excellent service.

Snagged one. Thanks for making my wallet lighter... it was starting to get a little heavy. :rolleyes:

ANOTHER 38mm MD? OK, I'll bite... $50 for DD-ready is just too good to pass on.

Not MD, has 29mm MMT, but the deal is amazing and it's a nice looking bird. A litle voice in my head keeps saying "get one", but I swore I wouldn't pick up another kit until I get through my build pile. However I do have a spare Eggtimer that would fit perfectly in that 6" bay!

The colored tube is awesome.
I got a large assortment to show off at launches and there was a great response.
If you scratch it, ha same color....

I figured I can't take it with me and I don't have kids . . . plus I don't care what my nephew does with my stuff when I die, so why not buy another rocket.:grin:

We are working on a few new kits now but wonder, what diameter would everyone like to see on future HDHH Sales?

Thank you
Sales Dept

We are working on a few new kits now but wonder, what diameter would everyone like to see on future HDHH Sales?

Thank you
Sales Dept

Man these new kits and deals are great, you've reeled me in on three Hump Day sales in the last six weeks. I'd say make more bigger kits but I'm not sure my wallet could handle it :) I'd love to see a 3inch kit with a filament wound CONICAL nosecone, or simply make the nosecone available (just like the 4inch FWFG conical with metal tip). I'd also like to see your G10 av-bay lids in bigger sizes (5.5in and 7.5in).

Thank you for all your hard work!

3.5", 5.5" and how about thinwall versions of some of your existing designs . . . Formula rockets?

I feel that the 2.6" thin wall is a great size and under represented. Something that would eat the Loki G80 all day long. Also 3.5" for standard wall.

+1 on the fwfg conical cones.

Would love to see another sounding rocket!

Cheers,
Michael

How about a smaller version of Sub-lime? Maybe thinwall 54 going to thinwall 38?

But I agree with above post... I would love to see something I could launch on Loki G80 or G69.

I'd really like to see your existing Flying Phantom 54 on sale. That's what I am waiting for. Or something very similar.

I would like to see a 6" Bull Pup and a 4" Nike Smoke both using the white tubes and nose cones. I think the Bull Pup would not be that hard of a kit to do. As you can tell I don't like to paint very much.

I would like to see a 6" Bull Pup and a 4" Nike Smoke both using the white tubes and nose cones. I think the Bull Pup would not be that hard of a kit to do. As you can tell I don't like to paint very much.

I like these ideas. Also, there aren't a huge amount of short/stubby FG rockets out there (4" diameter or more).

I'd love to see a 54mm, or 2.6" basic DD kit. I picked up the Rapton 38 and am thinking something a little bigger would make a much better first DD build :)

I like these ideas. Also, there aren't a huge amount of short/stubby FG rockets out there (4" diameter or more).

ROFL, me neither, so any new colored fiberglass kits work for me too . . . especially the thin-wall stuff.

How about a 2.5" to 54mm or a 3" MD rocket. BTW you guys are doing a great job, I have about 5 or 6 RW kits I need to put together.

How long does it take for the credit card to process on your site?

Seems to take several days, but perhaps not as long as the info in "my account" would indicate. In other words, I don't think they update "awaiting CC card processing" until it has shipped.

Anyway that has been my experience on my last 4 orders. (Yes. I am a sucker for a sale!) :)

NikeMikey

How about a Dominator 3" and 4" HDHH sale???????!??!!!

are there any instructions on these kits? I am very confused on the DD part of the kit.

Back