qquake2k is under the weather

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjp

Reaction score
Please take some time and wish qquake2k a fast recovery for a illness he has had for a while.All of us here on the forum enjoy his build threads.Jim and I have become great friends the last few years and he has lifted my spirits after a few surgeries I had.Jim my thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.Fast recovery and hope to see another great build thread from you soon.:)

Thanks guys. I'm waiting to see the urologist, hopefully the news won't be too bad.

Get well, buddy. Let us know what you find out. Thoughts/prayers your way!

Please take some time and wish qquake2k a fast recovery for a illness he has had for a while.All of us here on the forum enjoy his build threads.

Yes, I enjoy the threads, and your contributions to other threads...I hope you get some good news, and get better!

Hang in there, Jim. I know this has been going on awhile and must be getting really old. I hope you get well soon.

Wow! What's going on? It seems like everyone is getting sick/hurt/having surgery. I sure hope it ends soon.

Sending prayers your way for a fast and easy recovery!

I feel your pain. Believe me, I feel your pain. But seeing your urologist is better than not. Hang in there and get well soon!

Jim you feel better for sure...
You are in my prayers...
Fritzy's right.. we're all just getting more experienced. ...

Teddy

I just want to thank you guys for all the good thoughts and well wishes. I'm hanging in there, still waiting to see the urologist.

Keep it all positive in your mind Jim,,,
My prayers are with you for sure...

Teddy

Keep it all positive in your mind Jim,,,
My prayers are with you for sure...

Teddy

As are ours down this way, as well. Hang in there, Jim.

(... and, this includes you as well, Teddy -- glad to hear that things are on the 'upside' in your case.)

Thoughts and prayers for both of you.

-- john.

Finally saw the urologist today. The lump on my back is from my kidney leaking inside my body. They have to put in a drain tube to drain the lump and the kidney, probably next week. Don't know how long it'll be in. After that, they'll do a lithotripsy (shock waves) and put in a stent. I still might need surgery after that. Not exactly good news, but could have been worse.

Back