• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ShadowAero Flash Streamers and other new recovery stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worsaer

Amateur Propulsionist
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I've read in other posts that these ShadowAero Flash streamers are difficult to obtain, and/or they can still be special ordered.
Either way, I have one of each available. Rather than start a PM food fight, simply send be your best offer for each one (including postage). The best offer for each one at midnight (pacific time) Thursday gets them. Combined offers for the pair will be disregarded.

These are new - the small one is 3" x 72", and the large one is 9" x 150"

IMG_0958_20_zpscntbmfyb.jpg

More recovery items available on eBay. For buy-it-now items, established TRF members get a 10% discount off the buy-it-now price. If interested in the discount, PM me for details.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ss...=1&_trksid=m194&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSRCHX:SRCH

Last edited:
Dang I wish I new about the discount when I bought the Sky Angle drogue.

Combined offers for the pair will be disregarded.

I'm not sure I understand this. I realize the shipping costs would be skewed if I got one or both. If I put an offer in for both separately, and won both, would you discount the shipping to reflect the combined (lower) shipping cost? If the 9" streamers shipping cost was figured, it would likely cost no more (or very little) to add the 3" streamer. I ask because I would really prefer to have both and save a little on shipping. I don't mean to be a PITA, but excess shipping costs are one of the things that kills my profits so I look at it very closely, even for personal items.

Thank you,

Down Scott, Down - these are mine!!!!

I have voodoo dolls being made of each person who expresses interest - then I have a Dremel and wont be afraid to use it

Down Scott, Down - these are mine!!!!

I have voodoo dolls being made of each person who expresses interest - then I have a Dremel and wont be afraid to use it
Maybe that's why my butt hurts...but I haven't publicly expressed any interest so maybe it was just the burrito...
I can say these are very cool and there is one laying in the desert somewhere from a shred at about 800mph. It prolly drifted into Mexico. That hurts again all over,now.

I'm not sure I understand this. I realize the shipping costs would be skewed if I got one or both. If I put an offer in for both separately, and won both, would you discount the shipping to reflect the combined (lower) shipping cost? If the 9" streamers shipping cost was figured, it would likely cost no more (or very little) to add the 3" streamer. I ask because I would really prefer to have both and save a little on shipping. I don't mean to be a PITA, but excess shipping costs are one of the things that kills my profits so I look at it very closely, even for personal items.

Thank you,

Just trying to maintain a level playing field for folks that only want one or the other. If someone says, " I'll give you $50 for the pair" there's no fair comparison.

Fortunately, shipping on these is minimal.

ShadowAero's website says these are made by Top Flight. They are not listed on Top Flights site so are they a special order or what?

The Flash Streamers were only made for Shadow. Until a new source of fabric is found they will not be made. The fabric cost has gone from around $10 per yard to almost $30 per yard and the biggest kicker is we must buy it in 100 yard rolls.

Gary

I've read in other posts that these ShadowAero Flash streamers are difficult to obtain, and/or they can still be special ordered.
Either way, I have one of each available. Rather than start a PM food fight, simply send be your best offer for each one (including postage). The best offer for each one at midnight (pacific time) Thursday gets them. Combined offers for the pair will be disregarded.

These are new - the small one is 3" x 72", and the large one is 9" x 150"

IMG_0958_20_zpscntbmfyb.jpg

More recovery items available on eBay. For buy-it-now items, established TRF members get a 10% discount off the buy-it-now price. If interested in the discount, PM me for details.

PM sent

Last edited:
Hello folks,

So far 11 individuals have submitted offers/bids for the streamers, and acknowledgement PMs have been sent. (If you submitted an offer and didn't receive a confirmation, please PM me.)

The window closes at midnight pacific time tonight and my plan is to send a PM to the winners early tomorrow morning. Once the deal is done, I will post the amount of the winning bids so everyone knows where they landed, but I will respect confidentiality and will not publicly disclose the winners.

Any question? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Thanks to all who submitted offers. The high bidder for each streamer has been notified via PM. Once we've settled up, I'll post the highest bids.

The high bids:

Small Flash streamer = $45.55

Large Flash Streamer = $77.78

Last edited:
Thanks to all who submitted offers. The high bidder for each streamer has been notified via PM. Once we've settled up, I'll post the highest bids.

The high bids:

Small Flash streamer = $45.55

Large Flash Streamer = $77.78

Wow those fetched more than I thought they!
Greg

Received my XXL deployment bag. Won on the 2nd, received today. Damn impressive.

Thanks!

Back