Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses Closing for a bit....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onebadhawk

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I wasn't going to post anything about this but here goes...
I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning...
I'm expected to be in the hospital for 3 or 4 days after the surgery....
Thank you all in advance for all the prayer's and well wishes and positive thoughts and vibes....
I won't be answering emails or orders for a while,, so I apologize for that,,, but I will get back into it...
You have all supported me in the past and for so long I can not thank you enough,,, truly...
I'll have my wife Sandy's ipad so maybe I'll be postin up really soon,,,lol....
Yeah,, and doin that too--- hahahahahahah....

Ohhh,,
I'm sorry I put this in the wrong place but all of a sudden it wouldn't let me make a new thread in the "Vendors" section,,,
Strange,,, it did before,,, maybe if Jal3 see's this he'll give a lookie.....

Well,,
Thank you all always,,,
Be safe,,,

Teddy

We'll all be praying for you, Teddy; here's hoping everything goes well. You take as much time off as you need.

Nate

Here's wishing a speedy recovery to the king of recovery harnesses. Give us a post when you are up to it to let us know how you're doing.

I'll be praying for you Teddy, I wish you the best at a speedy recovery ;)

Best wishes. Hope it is nothing too serious. Take care. I'm looking forward to seeing you at LDRS

Be well, good buddy. We know you'll be back soon with all that extraneous punctuation... Right??? :)))

Of Course he will.........
He's Teddy of course.........
Without his punctuation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Well,,,,, Life would be a drag.............

Get well soon Teddy!

Teddy,

Get well soon. Take your time. I hope you are well enough to come to NSL. If not, we will fly a few for you.

What the hell, Teddy?! You're supposed to tell us sooner so we can harass you about it! In all seriousness, I hope it goes well. If you need anything, just let me know.

Wishing you an excellent procedure and a spiffy recovery.

Take care of yourself, Teddy. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts.

Teddy,

We'll all be praying for a speedy recovery.

Get well soon.

Steve and Chris

Best wishes my friend, Forums won't be the same..............

Take care and have a speedy recovery.

Make sure they use Tex 90 Kevlar when they sew you back up...;) ( That’s a very heavy weight thread and is extremely strong ), And is also, I’m sure you know, Fire Resistant.

Just in case you decide to light any fires near... No, wait... Hmmm...

Seriously, best wishes and quick healing!

75Grandville, you beat me to it! I was going to recommend the Kevlar sutures. Now I don't know what to write. mpitfield already got in the sex change joke.

I guess I will just say, "Praying for you and looking forward to seeing you at another launch this year."

Back