AMW Zoo rocket kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kehoes23

Reaction score
AMW is now making rocket kits, they are 38mm fiberglass kits that use 29mm motors and are 30" in length, so far they have two kits available the Parrot kit and the squirrel kit.
I have the Parrot kit and for a little more money you can upgrade the regular nose cone for a aluminum tipped nose cone which is the one I have, dose any one have the Squirrel rocket kit? AMW web site doesn't have a photo of the Squirrel kit I just want to see what that kit looks like.
I'm having trouble posting a photo of the Parrot kit and will try agian latter.
https://cart.amwprox.com/index.php?...t_id=837&virtuemart_category_id=60&Itemid=482
This is a link to the AMW web site for the Parrot kit.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1430062592.405618.jpg
The AMW Parrot kit, with the aluminum tip nose cone. Does anyone have the squirrel kit?

My kids want me to paint this rocket purple with glitter with bright green fins and leave the nose cone black, they say since it's called purple parrot why not color it the same as the purple parrot? Kids reasonings are so spot on sometimes, once I'm done painting my other rockets I'll put this one together next and paint it as they suggest. To see the joy in their eyes is well worth what ever paint colors they come up with,😀

View attachment 261857
The AMW Parrot kit, with the aluminum tip nose cone. Does anyone have the squirrel kit?

Yes, I got a squirrel just before their road trip, I swapped the black nose cone for a clear one and am mounting my eggfinder on a custom 3d printed sled with a squirrel looking up. My daughter is working on some artwork to have 3 skid-mark squirrels sitting on the fins with their tails curled up in the round portion of the fin.

Back