Milkshake Rant - No Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the lament on getting a "proper" milkshake and in a related note - I have to ask what America has against the Banana.

I moved here 8 years ago from the UK and two of my favorite things growing up were Banana Yogurt and Banana Milkshakes - out here in Texas they look at you funny if you ask about such things - is it the same in other parts of the country?

:(

View attachment 261763

I've never heard of a banana milkshake but that sounds good to me. I'd probably like to add some strawberry to it as well.

I've never heard of a banana milkshake but that sounds good to me. I'd probably like to add some strawberry to it as well.

Banana milkshakes are awesome, we have a regional restraunt called Zips that makes great shakes, my fave of theirs being the banana. I forgot all about Zips in my earlier post, they probably have the best local/regional shakes for Eastern WA, and North Idaho, drinkable through a straw, however occasionally a chunk of fruit plugs the end so you have to take it out and remove it from the other end.

Sound like some of you come over to the dark side & "Gone Bananas"!!!!!! LOL

Been that way myself for quite awhile. [my avatar]

See if you can find a "Chee burger Chee burger" as they have drinkable (still thick, mind you, but not cement) shakes.

Hey that's right...
Google this burger chain..
See if you can find one near you..
Outstanding shakes,,
and many flavors...

Teddy

Back