Rocketry slogans?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody got some ideas for them?

I've got this one...

Model Rocketry: Turning Cash, Cardboard, and Balsa into smoke.

I know this is old, but.........................Why YES i am a ROCKET SCIENTIST!

Though I never have to use it because all of my launches are perfect, one that I imagine the club types use quite often is

"OH NOOO!!!!"

I'm burning my kids' inheritance.
I'm so stealing that one! (and no-I ain't taking it to the bank!)
I've used this for over 25 years as a good luck wish to fellow rocketeers: "Straight smoke and good chutes". It's pretty simple but all I really need for a good launch.

"Model Rocketry is FUN" actual quote used as a slogan starting in the 1970's.

I know the origin story.

When it comes to sizing ejection charges ...

"Blow it out or blow it up"

Because model trains are for people who are afraid of trees ;)

Peoples who can afford to build a basement layout and are not to handy with their hands do rocketry

I'm starting to be really tire of those Model Train crap...... I do both and Modelrailroading is 100 time more difficult than build rockets. Glue fins and some tube is nothing compare to build a layout. To reach the level of Model Master , you need to be first a very good craftsman, a good electronic engineer ( do you have an idea of what the electrical look under the layout ? ) , architect, some time historian, oil or acrylic artist ( you need to paint background) , be an accomplish airbrush painter. And most of all, you need to know how operate real train. And you need money , a lot of it,

This is Rod Stewart with Georges Sellios both have the 2 best train layout in the world...... alltrue I will put my hand on fire that Georges build the one of Stewart .

Phil Collins, Tom Hanks, Gene Hackman, Elton John, Ringo Starr, Bruce "the Boss" Springsteen, Frank Sinatra and Donald Sutherland do ( or did ) also modelrailroading

IMG_3876_zpssy3rkqbk.jpg

DoN,t look that much, but I glued 71 details parts on this one, I bent also the handrail to be exactly like the CN prototype one, this locomotive is also equiped with sound and transponder, yes transponder, I know exactly on the layout where it is.

gp_zps38b237bd.jpg

trees, do I look afraid of trees.

grs_zpss5ahfogx.jpg

Last edited:
Peoples who can afford to build a basement layout and are not to handy with their hands do rocketry

I'm starting to be really tire of those Model Train crap...... I do both and Modelrailroading is 100 time more difficult than build rockets. Glue fins and some tube is nothing compare to build a layout. To reach the level of Model Master , you need to be first a very good craftsman, a good electronic engineer ( do you have an idea of what the electrical look under the layout ? ) , architect, some time historian, oil or acrylic artist ( you need to paint background) , be an accomplish airbrush painter. And most of all, you need to know how operate real train. And you need money , a lot of it,

No offense intended; all in jest. I lack free time, space, money, painting skills, and electronics savvy. Therefore, I build rockets and occasionally feed them to trees (real ones, not O-scale ones) :)

Last edited:
it's HO , last summer I used a 28 feet ladder in the wood to recover 2 rockets, it's not easy to walk in a virgin forest with a ladder

Back