• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted-1/8" Minnie-Magg fin set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Title says it all. If you replaced a factory set with thru the wall to motor tube, or beefed them up and went with thicker fins-I'm in for your stock set. Jes' being lazy so I don't have to carve my own. 2 sets would be even better!

Last edited:
I may have them let me dig around

Title says it all. If you replaced a factory set with thru the wall to motor tube, or beefed them up and went with thicker fins-I'm in for your stock set. Jes' being lazy so I don't have to carve my own. 2 sets would be even better!

Awesome Preston! How ironic the only kit I've built in 15 years (okay, I added 2 29mm outboards) I cratered on it's maiden flight. I totally suffered from 'flyitis'. I was impressed they stayed on over 580 mph but the impact even broke the carbon filament wound SU engine case! I just gotta do this again with a clone. Even one fin would serve as a pattern.

I went with G10 fins on mine so I have the originals around somewhere, I'll let u know what I can find

Awesome Preston! How ironic the only kit I've built in 15 years (okay, I added 2 29mm outboards) I cratered on it's maiden flight. I totally suffered from 'flyitis'. I was impressed they stayed on over 580 mph but the impact even broke the carbon filament wound SU engine case! I just gotta do this again with a clone. Even one fin would serve as a pattern.

Back