Aerotech price increase

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Aerotech sent a email blast to there dealers stating they are raising there prices effective April 29. The did not say the amount or if Quest products were included. So if you want to save a few bucks see your local vender before the 29th.
This has been a public service announcement from Countyline Hobbies
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1223
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.comp

Wunnerful, just wunnerful! Between the IRS and Aerotech, I can't even afford Fancy Feast for dinner anymore. Back to the dry stuff from WallyWorld!

Wunnerful, just wunnerful! Between the IRS and Aerotech, I can't even afford Fancy Feast for dinner anymore. Back to the dry stuff from WallyWorld!

...my kitty seems to thrive on it...at least her teeth haven't fallen out...

Most of the motors went up 5%-10% a few stayed the same but all the kits went up $20.00 or more! I hope they send a price update or I don't think they will be selling many Initiators for $89.99!
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

:y::y::y:

Wow!!!

90 bucks for a Mustang, are they out of their minds???:eyeroll:

You can get an Estes PSII E2X kit for about half that.

My favorite motor the K1103X Propellant X is holding firm at its traditional price ! :)

The price sheet is not all doom and gloom, to me seems that the Bigger DMS had some adjustments .

On the positive side I did see 6 new items , including the RMS-EZ H550ST Super Thunder 38mm , L1090W 54mm , L875DM 54mm (but priced like a 75mm) and the L400W 98mm !

Bob at Balsa Machining Service already has one of the new L1090W in stock - it is RMS 54/2800 .

Kenny

someone talked about having to feed his cats cheap food because of the price increase, and someone else said see what it will do to the kitty in 60 years

I see the cost of rocket motors already priced at everything the market will bear. So much for the hobby.

The price of a K1000T decreased $5.
Looks like you can tell what sells by the amount of the price increase. Some motors in a given case size increased more than others, while some that were priced higher were leveled to the same as other loads in the same case size.

Stuff ain't cheap but these guys are trying to stay in business. Their prices have been pretty flat for a while.

According to Aerotech, L875DM is a 75MM disposable motor.

I only saw this yesterday :

121018 HP-L875DM-P 54mm DMS™ (Plugged) NEW! Requires NAR or TRA Level 2 Certification $ 319.99

Now I see this :

75mm Diameter L875DM 12875P 25.12 3,800 1,035 4.3 PS 2,472 4,577 P $319.99

Kenny

Last edited:
The price sheet is not all doom and gloom, to me seems that the Bigger DMS had some adjustments .
You mean price increases on large DMS motors? I assume that's because they keep blowing up...
Conversely, why is the M650W $50 more now???

Back