Latest from the Wildman Stable

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I didn't . . . and don't know what they might be. Also, that Rocksim file . . . the fins that were created have some overlapping lines to make those cutouts and it causes an error that won't allow me to save any changes to the fins like correcting the weight. I took the difference in weight and added it as mass at a spot along the fins at a median point I figured to be right.

In rocksim I created the forward sweep fin, then added a second fin set after the first.... I just left the 1/2 inch gap without the join. I couldn't figure out (only tried for a few seconds) how to create the notch either.

Did you get three little square pieces of fliberglass found in the package with the fins, center rings, etc came in? What are these for? Mrs. Wildman didn't know and Tim is out at a launch till Monday.

Last edited:
Ready to Fly next weekend at TCC's Dairy Aire 2015....

AAD 98.jpg

The sale on this kit will end and the kit will go to MSRP later this week .
https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/Prod...x?product=7093
We are Pleased to announce the release of the Interceptor AAD 98 R 2
Revolutionary new design can be flown with traditional dual deployment or head end deployment.
The 33 inch booster is capable of handling 5,000 newton second Ms or the biggest 54. Built weight is 8.5 lb
This kit includes:
•33" fiberglass booster
•16" fiberglass payload
•Fiberglass vent band
•Fiberglass coupler
•75mm fiberglass motor mount tube
•4" 4 to 1 light weight, high heat resistant poly carbonite nose cone with phenolic tip
•1/8" G10 beveled fins
•Aluminum bulk plates
•Wood or fiberglass centering rings (your choice)

(sticker is available thru Sticker Shock)
These Kits are now on sale for only $169.99 a normal retail value of $299.99

I need to say a big THANKS to Tim & Jackie at this point.

My very large Black Sales 2014 order did not made it safetly to Germany. Huge troubles in the dark middle...

Tim & Jackie helped me way beyhond normal to recover extremly fast my pain & loss. Their reaction was awesome and outstanding!

I do not want to enter into details...but it is a huge chance for the community to have such vendors!

Tim, Jackie, I feel sorry for all the headaches & additional work.... I can say I am an extremly satisfied and proud international customer of yours.

Now everything is at home and in perfect shape. The fun can begin!

In Wildman we trust!

Denis

After TCC Dairy was rained out finally got to fly the AAD 98 at Reno Rocketry's June Launch, just a short ride on a K456DM... nice.

AAD 98.jpg

Last edited:
Back