PM INBOX CLEAR REQUESTs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would assume it is so they know to clear their inbox, but unless people want to check this thread often then it wouldn't help. If they remember to check something, they might as well just check their inbox to see if is full.

Oh sorry, not intended for all but for those trying to reach someone with a full inbox.

eggplant said:
I would assume it is so they know to clear their inbox, but unless people want to check this thread often then it wouldn't help. If they remember to check something, they might as well just check their inbox to see if is full.

It may well be futile but I figured it was worth a try, low cost and all that.

I'm doing a little test here, and I've got K'Tesh on ignore right now --- partly for the test, and partly because he's driving me NUTS! :wink:

Of course, now that he is on ignore, I can't see his PMs, which are part of the test. So basically, I'm not sure what I'm doing. Please carry on as if nothing is happening...

I'm doing a little test here, and I've got K'Tesh on ignore right now --- partly for the test, and partly because he's driving me NUTS! :wink:

Of course, now that he is on ignore, I can't see his PMs, which are part of the test. So basically, I'm not sure what I'm doing. Please carry on as if nothing is happening...
Well, it was only a short trip :wink:

Test complete... Thanks Thirsty!

Latest posts

Back