The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that odometer recognition disorder also. Better known as ORD. Any interesting series of 'odo' readings is a little entertaining. My favorite was when I was approaching a certain sequence and I already knew what I was going to do. As it got close at hand, I headed out to an area where cops were not likely to be, and as soon as 123456 rolled over, I goosed it to 78 MPH.

Why is six afraid of seven...

Because seven eight nine...

Wow - impressive! How many engines? Second one?

Original engine (Ford 302) & transmission. I've replaced the transfer case, and the rear axle was replaced when my brother-in-law owned it. I've had the front axle out to swap the differential, but that was more because I was installing one of my own design. Same goes for the rear differential. I've rebuilt the front suspension twice, replaced plugs and wires twice, one water pump, shocks twice, I've been running Hawk brake pads and Centric rotors for most of the time I've owned it. This vehicle has been extensively involved in the local rally scene, towed more than a couple Subarus out of snow banks, been back and forth across the country multiple times, and often has a bike or two strapped to it. It owes me nothing at this point... :cool:

Back