No PIN?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at Target a couple days ago and bought a crock for under $20 and the same thing happened to me. The cashier said that anything below $50 they don't require ID or signature. I get what you are saying and totally agree!!

Cashed check being specific to a perticular account number being noted as being paid in full, cashed and deposited by the lenders accounts & bank...
Is the same as getting a receipt stating paid in full for a perticular account number, even though it is not paid in full.
With a specific account number along with paid in full is as good as paying off 1 mill dollars with a 1 cent check if it's cashed and deposited into the lending acouunt.

With a specific account number along with paid in full is as good as paying off 1 mill dollars with a 1 cent check if it's cashed and deposited into the lending acouunt.

So, how has this worked out for you? If you haven't given it a whirl, I'd ask why not? You sound pretty convinced.
This myth skews the facts significantly, by leaving out the little detail that in certain states under the Uniform Commercial Code, something like this is allowed in lieu of a receipt for the settlement of a bona fide dispute in the amount of a debt, IF there has been a good faith negotiation and an agreement by an authorized party to revise the amount. This in no way, means you don't feel like making your car payments any more and try to sneak something by the bank.

Back