• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Alpha II

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCooke123

Reaction score
Wanted: an Estes Alpha II kit - has to say Alpha II on the header. Send price w/shipping if anyone has one they want to part with.
Thanks!!!

The kit is physically the same as the "regular" Alpha from the same time frame.

Some nut put together all the Alpha renditions several years ago, here's a link: Note the three different header cards for the Alpha II:
https://oldrocketforum.com/showpost.php?p=128154&postcount=33

There are a couple of different kit numbers associated with the Alpha II:

1203: Alpha II with starter set
EK-25 / 1419: Metric Alpha II 1971-1981
1421: Alpha II: educator kit 1991-1992

-Eric-

Yea I've been watching that on. I would settle for just a header card with the Alpha II printing too.
Steve

Not having much luck with the kit. Does anyone just have the header card with Alpha II on it? I would take that much at least - I mainly want it for that header anyway.
Thanks!!

I will have to look. I think it came in some of the FROGS kits. I have one in a tote in the bottom of the closet.

I will have to look. I think it came in some of the FROGS kits. I have one in a tote in the bottom of the closet.

Did you ever get a chance to see if you had the Alpha II kit?

If anyone just has the header card I will settle for that.
Thanks!

So I just read this and dug to the bottom of the closet. Found the FROGS shipping box but it had a regular Alpha in it. The Alpha II may have been in earlier or latter ones. You may check over on Ye Old Rocket Forum. Possibly someone there can help.

Yea but I didn't really want to spend $45 -50 bucks for one!

Sometimes what we want comes with a price. You've been looking for 2 months without any leads except for that. Maybe send an offer to Bob at Aerocon?

Well I broke down and got the kit from Aerocon Systems. At least I have one coming now. I didn't think an Alpha II would be that hard to locate!
Steve

Thanks for the link Woody. I did find a couple of them but I'll be watching this one too - not priced too bad yet!
Steve

Back