• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blow Molded Upscales of Classic Estes/Centuri Nosecones.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
There are so many classic smaller rockets that people are upscaling as BARs. I wish that someone would come out with accurate (and affordable) upscales of the classics in multiple body tube sizes.

Some examples are the PNC-50K (Alpha, Apache 2, Tiger Streak), PNC-55AC (Cherokee D, Defender), PNC-55EX (Exocet, Ranger, Neptune), PNC-50Y (both the blow molded and injection molded versions)(Sizzler 1906,Yellow Jacket).

I'd especially love to see these in BT-60, as well as the Pro Series II body tube sizes.

Add PNC-50SP to the list and I'm right there with you. I'd love to upscale any number of: Argosy, Starhawk, X-16, Falcon Commander, USSF Fireflash, World Federation Star Probe, SkyTracer. Oh, and the Interceptor/Vindicator BT55 Cone as well.

Back