• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

54mm thick wall tubing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kruland

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I blew up my ShapeShifter Jr and want to rebuild it - but it's an older one with thick wall tubing. Anybody have some lying about they don't want to use and will sell to me?

Kevin

I know someone who has an entire Wildman Jr. that has the thick tubing. I also know he wants $100 + shipping for it.

I have several pieces of G-12 (and possibly G-10) in 54mm. I'll check exactly what I have later today and let you know.

Do you need a continuous 30" piece of tubing?

-Eric-

Eric,

Thanks for looking. I haven't measured exactly what I need, but I could repair it with a pretty short piece and a coupler. Going this route, I'd only need about 14". I'll measure tonight too.

Kevin

Eric,

I need either a single piece 31" or one of 16" + some coupler. If you have this (or even the short piece w/o a couple, I can find one of those else where), lets make a deal.

Kevin

Kevin,

Sorry for the delay; have been under the weather and today got crazy.

Unfortunately I do not have a continuous 31" piece of thick wall G10 or G12...I have several shorter 20", 22", 24", pieces. I think the only coupler stock I have on hand is PML phenolic.

-Eric-

I have a 21" G12 tube. Let me know if you are interested and what you would pay for it. Thanks.

Rocketry Warehouse Sells the exact matching G12 Tubing, if you need 31 Inch Piece just buy a 36 inch piece and put in the comments you need it cut to 31 Inches.
We also have $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping ...

Thank You
Rocketry Warehouse
Sales Dept

Hi guys. somebody pm'd me with a full length. If that doesn't work out, I'll get back to you.

Kevin

That tube was too small. I'm trying to match tubing which is 58mm o.d. If there are no scraps, then I'll order it from Rocketry Warehouse at the next hump day!

Kevin

Hi guys. somebody pm'd me with a full length. If that doesn't work out, I'll get back to you.

Kevin

Back