Eggtimer TRS, newly cased.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonimus

Reaction score
Cris built the TRS kit, Connor assembled it for me, and I put together a new enclosure for it. Just showing off the new case...

VERY NICE!!!! My Eggfinder LCD case looks like a band of drunken monkeys got crazy with a Dremel tool. As it turns out, I was the only monkey, and I wasn't even drunk! :eyeroll:

VERY NICE!!!! My Eggfinder LCD case looks like a band of drunken monkeys got crazy with a Dremel tool. As it turns out, I was the only monkey, and I wasn't even drunk! :eyeroll:

So you're the one who snuck into my rocket dungeon and made a mockery of my LCD case.... Wow, all this time I thought it was me.

I'm going to blame my Dremel tool. I think it possessed me to do it, then it went and got your case.

What are the three red buttons for?

The left switch is a push on, push off for power. Middle is a momentary for controlling the LCD. Right is another push on, push off, for the backlight.

I'm going to put some labels on it, I just haven't figured out how I want to do it yet. Just label maker labels seem a bit cheesy.

I always liked the looks of the old plastic pressed labels. Didn't know we had one of these label makers lying around. Now it's "done" until I change my mind again.

Back