Stickershock Mark-- "Go Fund Me"...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,,
Is this wonderful news...
I'm sorry to say it Tony but I knew this was comin.....
It'll keep going for a while as well....
There is no doubt that this community would do this...
Just amazing,,,,
Thank you all so much..
I was away for 3 days so I have to get caught up...

Teddy

bump...

Trying to keep this on the first page for a few more days.

Yes do so. I just saw this last night, was totally unaware of the situation.
Went to the site and added to the cause.
I wish only the best for Mark & Marion, hopefully all will be well.
I'm pulling for you guys!

CJ

Donation sent.

Hang in there, and keep moving forward. It is a tough deal, but as I have said, if you have to deal with cancer your chances of beating it are better than ever.

Well done. Lets keep it up.

Good luck Mark & Marian.

David

I don't know what the guys who donated via PayPal did, but we're just shy of $4,000! This is awesome. I'm truly impressed by this community, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

I don't know what the guys who donated via PayPal did, but we're just shy of $4,000! This is awesome. I'm truly impressed by this community, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

With out even a smidge of a doubt Tony.......................
I knew 1000% this was going to blow your mind...............
The people here are just amazing..................

Teddy

I agree, it says volumes about the quality of people on this forum. Having said that and as amazing as 4K is to hit, it is a drop in the bucket compared to what Mark and his family are likely to face financially. I am located in Canada so bare with my ignorance of the US medical system, and I don't want to turn this into a discussion on that, however I understand that the medications alone are costly let alone the medical care she may require.

Guys I again dont know what to say.. but I have to at least say thank you again!

you dont know what this has done for us and how it has helped out.. our bills are basically paid. medication is covered so far and the biggest thing.. our worries about the small stuff is pretty much gone.

this has given us the chance to worry about Marian and getting her healthy!

GOd bless all of you thank you once again.

Mark and Marian!

Mark,

It was fun meeting Marian and you at MWP a few years ago. It was nice to have dinner with you both. Hope things turn out well.
Nice to see that over $4000.00 has been raised so far. By only 89 people!
Lets keep this near the top.
Here's the link again to make it easy to keep track:
https://www.gofundme.com/stickershock23/

Adrian

Last edited:
Each and everyone of you all are just wonderful.......
I know Mark and Marian are speechless........

Teddy

Mark the two of you just work on getting Marian better, when she is bring her and the kids out to a ROC launch, we miss you.

Nothing prevents everyone from sticking this into their signature... Like me. :)

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear of your trying situation. Barb and I went through the same battle and all I can say is the technology and treatments have come along way. Just sent you guys a donation to help you out. I've never met you or Marion but hope I will soon. Hang in there.

Dave

Listen folks, just one shot....one for stimulating bone marrow growth was $23,000. My wife has had 3 so far, and will need three more. We are financially fine as I have OUTSTANDING medical insurance. I am sure Mark and Marian are not in the same boat. $4k is a great start but simply won't be enough to make a dent.
I am new to the forum, and hope I am not overstepping here. Lets all do something more than donate...how about a facebook share? And I love BlackBrant's signature line!

Danomite

Back