Please STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just let the dog out...yup, its snowing,and snowng hard!!!!!!!!!!!
Sick to death of this winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSNOW.gif

Move south! Today was 81* A little high for the norm, but way better than the B***F******G you're getting. Just what the hell keeps you folks up there anyway!?

LOL GB.... same here. I love these 80* days around here....

What is that "snow" stuff y'all keep on getting? :p

I've been wearing mostly shorts and a T-shirt for my mid-day walks for the past 2 months. But today it was a bit "nippy", so I added a light merino softshell before setting out. Big mistake! After about 10 minutes, I was too hot and had to take it off and carry it for the rest of the walk.

Scotty, I'm at the bottom end of the blue section on the map and we got about an inch on the grass, decks and such. The roads just got wet but will be slick in the morning.
Ours will all get washed away or melt with a warmer tomorrow. Hope yours just makes things look prettier for a while and then disappears.

To all our members in California, come east and collect all you want since you don't have your own this year.

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just let the dog out...yup, its snowing,and snowng hard!!!!!!!!!!!
Sick to death of this winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just give it 3 or 4 more weeks...

Just wait till this time next month and I can almost guarantee it won't be snowing :)

... although, here in Wisconsin it has snowed in May at least twice in the past 40 years. :facepalm:

This is getting ridiculous. Since Feb. we've been getting days that zip up into the 80's (some days almost hitting 90!). Then back into the low 50's (or lower - some nights freezing) at night. Have to run the heat at night, then turn on the AC during the day. It's too extreme to just leave the window open and let nature average things out. And now that it's Spring, the lake will be turning over. On this side of town, most of our water comes from the lake. For about two weeks each Spring and Fall the water is almost undrinkable, and you almost smell worse after taking a shower. They're *supposed* to be fixing this; they just passed a local bill to about double the water bill. Fortunately we've *got* water, no matter how bad it tastes/smells.

Scotty,
The Mods here have rules about excessive use of caps and exclamation points.
This should count as a justifiable exception.

Evil Ed

Geeze Scotty, I guess the upside is your marsh melons should be plump this year---maybe a bumper crop !!

Send any unwanted snow to the Cascades and the Rocky Mountains.

We really, really need it. We'll even forgive you for stealing out winter.

Its been a little chilly in the mornings here. But warms up by mid day. So glad its warming up.

Western Kentucky has been tolerable for the last couple weeks. Tonight I think I saw 79 on the billboard on my way in. They are talking that I will have a 3 day this weekend. If so, I think a camping trip is in order.....

Seeing that you live in Fullerton, I wondered if your message got mangled by an autocorrect feature.

Did you mean to say "What's water?" :duck:
LOL! Rumour has it they are outlawing any thing green in your yard. Maybe I'll sell my hose...
The plus side is I only have to mow the dirt once a year.....

Today was wet, cold and muddy, but the upside was that it forced me to mostly stay indoors assembling rocket components.:)

Today was wet, cold and muddy, but the upside was that it forced me to mostly stay indoors assembling rocket components.:)
WET is the word. Was hoping to launch this weekend. Look at the weather, most likely the fields will be MUD .even on sunny Sunday.

WET is the word. Was hoping to launch this weekend. Look at the weather, most likely the fields will be MUD .even on sunny Sunday.

Yo Dawg! The NSL is happening in O'burg SC next month. You should come. Chances are, it'll be sunny and warm.

It never ends!!!:(:mad::cry:

40 degrees, but snowing anyway, and more snow in the forecast for tonight.

Snoing AGAIN 2015-04-22 001.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw from my family that it snowed last night in PA...don't worry, summer is coming...just taking its sweet time.

Well Scotty, out here in the Tri City's we have no snow, no rain, it sunny about 65 for a high today with light winds, winds are southeast at 28 with gusts up to 65 so what are you complaining about if I fly I recover in Oregon

Back