Please STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister in Maine says there's a movement afoot there to put "Spring 2015" on the back of milk cartons. From what I understand, Mud Season has only just begun.

I still have patches of snow/ice!!!

Here we go,this makes good for the ATTITUDE!!!
https://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USNH0171

BRRR! That's still cold by our standards. Sure, we get a fluke freeze night in Spring now and then. Just enough to screw up apple, peach, orange and strawberry crops. But for the most part, it's pretty much as you might expect Spring to be. At least the humidity has been favorable last couple of days. I got some painting done on the Nexus Vortex and the Dynakiller. Schweet designs!

BRRR! That's still cold by our standards. Sure, we get a fluke freeze night in Spring now and then. Just enough to screw up apple, peach, orange and strawberry crops. But for the most part, it's pretty much as you might expect Spring to be. At least the humidity has been favorable last couple of days. I got some painting done on the Nexus Vortex and the Dynakiller. Schweet designs![/QUOp)
I was spreading pelletized organic fertilizer on me asparagus garden this afternoon while it was spitting snow.

Schweet designs!..... Coming from the mind of a master as yo-self ..no doubt.

I was spreading pelletized organic fertilizer on me asparagus garden this afternoon while it was spitting snow.

Schweet designs!..... Coming from the mind of a master as yo-self ..no doubt.

Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis!? You da man! I'm just a crusty old fart that gets lucky on an idea now and then.

Back