Stickershock23 CLOSING for a while

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing but good thoughts to you and your wife. Hope things improve quickly.

I'll launch a naked rocket as often as I can as a show of support.

thanks again to everyone.. they are doing a biopsy right now to get more info on whats really going on..

I will keep posting here as I know whats up..

PLEASE dont think stickershock is gone forever.. I LOVE doing decals for you guys.. so at some point I will be reopening.. hopefully soon.. but I am sure its going to be a little while..

Thanks again!

Mark

Mark, I really haven't the words, except to say that I wish all the best to your wife and to yourself.

In the meantime, take care and we'll save your spot for you. We'll have you in our thoughts and prayers.

Gee, getting news like that has got to have you all feeling like the rug has gotten pulled out from beneath you.

I want to send my best wishes to you and your family, and I’ll keep you guys in my prayers!

thanks again to everyone.. they are doing a biopsy right now to get more info on whats really going on..

I will keep posting here as I know whats up..

PLEASE dont think stickershock is gone forever.. I LOVE doing decals for you guys.. so at some point I will be reopening.. hopefully soon.. but I am sure its going to be a little while..

Thanks again!

Mark

Take your time mister. As painful as it is to look at...rockets fly ok naked. ;)

You get her healthy first and maybe we'll have some healthy orders waiting for you when you get back.

Thoughts and prays for ya'.

I am so sorry that you are both in such situations, and I am hoping that there is something that the docs can do for Marian. Hoping things turn around and she gets better.

Family first.

Mark
Miki and I will keep you in our prayers. I will never forget the time you and your Wife came out to MWP in that little car. She is a very special woman.
Take Care.

Susan and I wish you and Marian the best. Focus on family and health.

Ditto and et cetera. Please fight this together with all of our support and prayers. We were born naked - we can fly naked. FAMILY FIRST!!!!

Wow what terrible news! Mark and Marian it has always been a great pleasure to spend time with you at MWP? You and your family will be in my prayers. Hang tough and if I can do anything for you please let me know.

Dennis

I think everyone has said everything, I can only say the same, take care of Mrs Stickershock, but don't forget to take care of yourself as well. The Force is not strong within me, but you are both in my thoughts.
We will get by in the interim.

Best wishes to you and Marian, and hope you recover quickly and fully!

You have my heartfelt prayers for strength for the both of you and ultimately, full remission and recovery.

Mark,

I'm so sorry to hear of Marian's illness. My prayers and best wishes for her full recovery.

God bless you and your wife,
Leo

For those of you who don’t know, Mark and Marian were married at a launch. They are the most awesome “rocket couple” I have ever met. This is a screen shot from the LDRS29 show that aired on the Discovery/Science channel a few years ago. Mark and Marian were among the “featured” rocketeers in that show.

Mark I was happy to have met you at MWP11 a couple years ago. My wife and I, and daughter Sabrina are sending our love, prayers and wishes to you and Marian for a speedy and complete recovery.

m+m.jpg

Was Mark the one who built and flew that awesome upscale of the Estes Aries SST on the same LDRS.

Mark, take care of what is important, and that is your Wife. It is easy to get obsessed with things like rockets, but at the end of the day they really are not that important in comparison to the health and well being of a loved one.

Be strong as this is not an easy road to walk for either the patient or the support system. It can be taxing mentally and physically so you are doing the right thing.

Also be as positive as you can be- the treatments available right now are better than they have ever been.

Mark, you made the best business decision. Praying that you have the strength to care for your wife during this time of uncertainty and that she is restored to health.

Greg

It is the sharing and outpouring of support at times like these on TRF that I am continually impressed with this community. You don't see support like this in every other hobby community. We might be a bit snarky and opinionated, but the generosity and willingness to help is amazing.

Mark & Marian, many thoughts and prayers coming your way from Las Vegas. Cancer is scary, but the two of you are tough and can get through this. We can sit around the campfire at Oktoberfest and hear the stories that will hopefully be in the rearview mirror by then. Until then, the rockets and decals can sure wait. If I may ask, where is she being treated (locally)?

+1....
This is a very important thought..
And a very important point....

And I'm in on the go fund me.............

Teddy

Back