Stickershock23 CLOSING for a while

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfreakinbelievable.....
What a nice man.........
Mark,,, Just take care of Marian............
I sure wish I could do something to help....

Teddy

Thanks Ted I will you get better too brotha.. were pulling for you!

Well had a little setback.. not to bad.. I came home yesterday with really sore sinuses.. I was hoping it was the dust and alergies.. but I woke up this morning and I'm pretty sick.. cough sore throat and sinuses my lymph nodes in my neck are swollen etc. little fever.. yech the tipical cold/ flu

SO since her imune system is weak do to the treatments.. the doc recommended the furter away the better. so they spent this morning moving her to her moms house till I get over this..

if its not one thing its two..

What a pain! But the flu ca be a real problem for someone with compromised immune system. You're doing the right thing. Get well soon.

Yeahh Thirsty Eric is right fer sure Mark,,,
They won't joke with that
because they ain't joking with the immune system side effects of her treatments ....
I'm sorry Mark,, been there done that...
It really is no big deal though,,
it's only for a bit,, then you can go back to her again...
Sandy and I have had the very serious discussion just too many times---
Which is worse,,,
lying in a hospital bed,,
or standing next to one.....
It really isn't funny at all...
I kept saying hers was worse...
She kept saying mine ( lying in the bed ) was worse...
I sure do feel for Marian....
And Sandy feels for you Mark.....

All our greatest hopes, dreams, wishes, and prayers Mark.....

Teddy

Sorry to hear of this setback. Thanks for the update and get well soon!!

Nate

Last edited:
Hello Mark and Marian and the rest of you on this thread,

I'm in the middle of packing to move myself and haven't been on the TR-forum for quite a while. So it was a shock to hear of Marian's woes. I've been reading thru all 7 pages of this thread. But I am very thankful to say that it has not surprised me in the least to see all the folks who have been praying for healing and comfort in the midst of this difficult process. It is SOOOOOOOO good to know that you all have been lifting Marian up before my ultimate Boss.

I remember the very first time I ever met these two. It was at LDRS 29 out on the Lucern Dry Lake bed in sunny California. I had a rocket that needed some Wilson F/X stickers to complete the picture so to speak before I flew it in the Wildman's N-10000 Drag Race. Well Mark and Marian were incredibly helpful and created some marvelous WFX logo stickers for me right there on the lake bed! Incredible service, incredible smiles from two people who clearly loved each other dearly, Mark installed them for me, and it was a great price for some incredible stickers to boot! And the stickers even stayed on at Mach 2 plus if the sims can be believed.

Well up till this evening, I haven't been adding my prayers to the rest, but only because I didn't know till just about an hour ago.

But now its a "me too!" And from me always, "in Jesus name."

Praying for a remarkable healing and recovery!

Brad, the "Rocket Rev.," Wilson

Thanks so much Guys.. you too Brad. rocket prayers are always welcome!!

I'm starting to get over this stupid cold.. so hope she will be home in a day or two.. amazing how much she does around the house that I didnt really realize!

Thanks so much Guys.. you too Brad. rocket prayers are always welcome!!

I'm starting to get over this stupid cold.. so hope she will be home in a day or two.. amazing how much she does around the house that I didnt really realize!

That's funny Mark,,
Me too,,
When Sandy is working long hours I notice how much she does around the house....lol....

Mark,,,
How is it possible you sound nasal while typing ???? lol....

Feel better Mark....

Teddy

Well update time.. and a really good one!

Chemo today.. xrays blood work a couple days ago..

the doc says the cancer has shrank by 40% better than ever expected.. so treatments may be not as many as first thought! meaning shes gonna be done faster than expected! WOO all the prayers etc is working.

also she is not off oxygen but she is down to using it at night and when she feels she needs it in the daytime.. which right now is still quite a bit but not 100% of teh time for sure!

anyways shes doing great and I am so happy!

thanks again!

Woohoo!!!
That's really great to hear Mark! Seriously awesome! Thanks for the update. You're in all of our thoughts, you guys are getting closer to beating this thing every day!

Nate

tony-tiger.jpg

This is GRRRRRREAT news!

Mark....so happy to hear! Continuing to send your wonderful wife prayers and well wishes.

Well update time.. and a really good one!

Chemo today.. xrays blood work a couple days ago..

the doc says the cancer has shrank by 40% better than ever expected.. so treatments may be not as many as first thought! meaning shes gonna be done faster than expected! WOO all the prayers etc is working.

also she is not off oxygen but she is down to using it at night and when she feels she needs it in the daytime.. which right now is still quite a bit but not 100% of teh time for sure!

anyways shes doing great and I am so happy!

thanks again!

Mark, Awesome news! And as always We're all here for you, and keeping you and Marian in my thoughts and prayers!!!

I am very saddened to hear about your wife, and my prayers for you and her began immediately.

Hi Mark,

I'm a new member on the forum and will be praying for you and your wife Marian.
With enough prayers, God can move mountains.

Jerry

Hey guys been crazy busy.. so just a quick update.

all is going well. treatments are going good. coming of the steroids has been rough but i think shes past that fianlly.

the guys in central california sent marian a COOL dx3 all pink signed with best wishes for her! just too awesome!

so I cant really see shipping it all over the place. but if there is a group of people that might want to sign it for her I'd be happy to send it to one local place a few times I think we could work that out!

next I am leaving to bo back to Moab for a few weeks. so I will be out for a while. it might take me a while to respond to anything.. but no worries I am still here and doingthe best I can!

thanks again for all the prayers.. its working more than I would ever have believed!

Mark and Marian

Hey guys been crazy busy.. so just a quick update.

all is going well. treatments are going good. coming of the steroids has been rough but i think shes past that fianlly.

the guys in central california sent marian a COOL dx3 all pink signed with best wishes for her! just too awesome!

so I cant really see shipping it all over the place. but if there is a group of people that might want to sign it for her I'd be happy to send it to one local place a few times I think we could work that out!

next I am leaving to bo back to Moab for a few weeks. so I will be out for a while. it might take me a while to respond to anything.. but no worries I am still here and doingthe best I can!

thanks again for all the prayers.. its working more than I would ever have believed!

Mark and Marian

Back