Stickershock23 CLOSING for a while

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers continuing... And I pray that 50 for you is much better than 49 was.

God Bless!
Jim

+1...
Well said...
Continued prayers for both of you guy's...
And a great big happy birthday for you Mark........

Teddy

Oh crud it was my birthday.. Im officially old now.. yep hit the big 50.

Oh well life goes on LOL

we are hanging in there. her last x-ray looks even better the doctors are pleased.

some of her friends that do natural essential oils sent her a free sample of some cream that is doing wonders for her chemo rash!

so every day things are getting better!

I do have to go back to Moab for work.. ill be gone a week or so.

thanks again everyone. i'll try to keep this up!

Good to hear things are going better, Happy Birthday too! Its amazing that with everything going on in your life you are still able to devote even some of your time to Stickershock, and we appreciate it.

BTW, we got our order yesterday, and my daughter is thrilled! She still can't decide which color she likes better, but we've got to assemble the rocket first, so no worries there.

And you're not old - you're a mere three years older than myself!

You are officially "of the Geeze".. hahaha...or as I like to say "half way to a hundred"... good news on the Marion front... hugs and kisses.

Happy Birthday, youngster! So glad to hear the good progress Marian is making. And, thank you very much for my order, fantastic!

dont start diggin a hole yet... I still got a couple more years left in me...... if I could remember where I put them...

Hey Guys its Marian. I thought that I would give everyone an update since things seemed to have changed rapidly. Mark is in Moab again for a couple of weeks.
I have been back and forth to several different doctors. Today I was giving a secondary diagnosis of Lymphedema . It all started with the staph infection that I got in the hospital at an IV site on my left wrist. It has caused massive swelling of my left arm. They have me in occupational therapy now several days a week to try to get it to subside.

Chemo is going ok. The side effects are getting worse after each treatment. I again ask for prayer because I know that it works. I go back on the 22 for my 6th chemo. I might not have that many more since things have been moving in the right direction with the treatment. Surgery has also been discussed but nothing is set in stone yet,

Thanks again for all of the orders when we were open, support, prayers and well wishes. I can say that the support system that I have has made a big difference in how I have responded to treatment. Thank you all for being part of my recovery.

Marian
Sorry to hear about the complications, but...
Great news that things are moving in the right direction in fighting the cancer

Keep strong - you and Mark are in our prayers and best wishes

Marian,

Prayers for You, Mark, and your medical team on the way!

God Bless!
Jim

Yes Marian,,
You are moving in the right direction,,
That is what matters most..
I sure do agree,, I wish the path could be a little easier..
More prayers are coming from here Marian..
You just stay right on track,,,
You'll get there for sure...

Teddy

Prayers being sent to both Marian and Mark. Great to hear of the positive news!

Marian:

We're wishing you all the best here--thanks so much for the update! You hang in, and kick that cancer's ass!

Later!

--Coop

Hey Guys its Marian. I thought that I would give everyone an update since things seemed to have changed rapidly. Mark is in Moab again for a couple of weeks.
I have been back and forth to several different doctors. Today I was giving a secondary diagnosis of Lymphedema . It all started with the staph infection that I got in the hospital at an IV site on my left wrist. It has caused massive swelling of my left arm. They have me in occupational therapy now several days a week to try to get it to subside.

Chemo is going ok. The side effects are getting worse after each treatment. I again ask for prayer because I know that it works. I go back on the 22 for my 6th chemo. I might not have that many more since things have been moving in the right direction with the treatment. Surgery has also been discussed but nothing is set in stone yet,

Thanks again for all of the orders when we were open, support, prayers and well wishes. I can say that the support system that I have has made a big difference in how I have responded to treatment. Thank you all for being part of my recovery.

Prayers being sent as we speak!

Reading the updates in this thread, just sending well wishes and prayers your way.... glad to hear it's working.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these hard times, Marion.

Sorry its been so long guys.. but im sure you understand..

Well good news is the doc wants to do a petscan.. this will check to see how much cancer is left. he believes its pretty much gone enough to stop the chemo treatments WOOO HOO!! but we wont know for sure for about two more weeks (thats when they have her scan set)

if the scan is good we can go on to the next faze.. the will be a mastectomy and hysterectomy plus removal of her lymph nodes. the hysterecotmoy is kind of by choice. there is no cancer there but this type of cancer roots from Estrogen production... and well since we for sure dont plan on having any more kids.. why take medication to stop the estrogen... when you an just have it removed..

Her side effects have gotten worse with each Treatment.. so her rash is terrible and she has been feeling really sick this time.. but hopefully we are past that!

I will keep updating things as I know more

thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes I KNOW it has helped. she is strong but all of us are stronger together!

NOW other news... hint start getting decal orders you want on a list.. hint hint!

thanks again Mark and Marian!

Awesome news! This is all really great to hear Mark; thanks for the update.

Nate

Latest posts

Back