Stickershock23 CLOSING for a while

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm really sad today.. The kemos starting to do its worst her hair is coming out in handfuls...

Really makes me want to cry a bit

Mark, I would be shocked if some crying has not already occurred. It is a shocking thing to see. Hang in there.

Well Mark it will be tough to watch this go on but, hang tough she's going to need to lean on her strong man.

I work at a world renowned cancer center and have colleagues who have won the battle Marian is now fighting. I have heard from patients and my colleagues that the best way Marian (and you) can deal with this aspect is to wear her bare head as a mark of beauty. Hair is transient, the woman is forever.

I work at a world renowned cancer center and have colleagues who have won the battle Marian is now fighting. I have heard from patients and my colleagues that the best way Marian (and you) can deal with this aspect is to wear her bare head as a mark of beauty. Hair is transient, the woman is forever.

So true Al....... But is is true for the husbands too??

mark4222015.jpg

This too will pass Mark,,,
Her hair doesn't matter as her spirits do,,
and as you're being there with her does...

Teddy

hahahaha,,
Good for you mark,,,
I sure hope she got a good chuckle out of that one....lol..

Teddy

Mark, I love you and I stand with you and Marian.

Ari.

Marines?? yeah to old to fat LOL

Al... id put in some money for that... I dont think the world should have to see so much ugly in one place!

Hey, at Red Glare I saw a bald eagle flying around the farm. Now it's all coming together ... :D

Ok time for the weekend update.. LOL

Marian went in on friday for blood tests and new xrays. they forward them to her doctor.. so we wont know for sure what up with that until wed. On Wed if her blood is ok they will give her her next round of Chemo..

again she is really good spirits! I dont know how she does it... but man she is really taking this well. better than me I think.

Her middle daughters boyfriend is a tattoo artist.. so I guess he talked to the owner of their shop and they are going to do a "breast cancer awareness special" $50.00 breast cancer tattoos and all the money made will go to Marian.. again we are just floored.. I can't believe all the support she is getting!

so bad news (minor) her hair was going by the handfuls.. so she knew I'd cry if she had me cut it for her... so she went out and got it done..

Now we look like a queball convention..

here you guys go! dont be to afraid ofthe big ugly guy on the left.. I hear he's pretty cool!

bald.jpg

Go get some of those henna tattoos on your heads that says "kicking cancers a$$"

Glad you are all in good spirits and I'm looking forward to eventually hearing the news that Marian is cancer-free.

God bless.

Mark, you guys are such an awesome family and a wonderful inspiration to us all. Love ya buddy.

Mark, you guys are such an awesome family and a wonderful inspiration to us all. Love ya buddy.

I couldn't agree more...
You guy's are just wonderful...
Just absolutely inspirational..
Hey,, when I grow up I wanna be just like you guys...lol..
All the best always,,
All of your greatest hopes and dreams and wishes WILL come to be....

Teddy

Mark, update has been posted. Also, Teddy shared the hell out of the link and drummed up some more donations. Thinking of you guys.

-Tony

Back