Stickershock23 CLOSING for a while

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news! Fight the Good Fight by Triumph keeps playin in my head.....

That's just wonderful to hear Mark..
It really is..
I'm sorry you have to leave to go to work right now..
I bet that harder on you then it is on her..
It's just great to hear she is doing so wonderfully...
Soon this will all be a distant memory and all will be well....

Prayers for you both..........

Teddy

Mark,
Look me up when you are in Moab. My own schedule is pretty hectic "in the next few weeks", but if you need anything while you are in town, let me know. If you have that pink DX3 with you, I'll be happy to add another "get well" signature.
Best wishes to Marian, s6

Mark, with your banners prominently displayed at the entrances to our church, I think of you and Marian often. Continued prayers for both of you.

Hey Guys I am leaving in the morning to return to Moab I will have my laptop but not sure how much time I will have.. BUT....

I figured out a way to fix some of my website GOOBER.. I removed the View cart/ checkout page.. so you should be able to browse stickershock23 again really soon.

I talked to go daddy taking it off idle should take anywhere from an hr to 24 hrs (but not likely) so you should be able to go to the website pretty soon! it may give you a 404 error until its all back to 100%

Hey Guys I am leaving in the morning to return to Moab I will have my laptop but not sure how much time I will have.. BUT....

I figured out a way to fix some of my website GOOBER.. I removed the View cart/ checkout page.. so you should be able to browse stickershock23 again really soon.

I talked to go daddy taking it off idle should take anywhere from an hr to 24 hrs (but not likely) so you should be able to go to the website pretty soon! it may give you a 404 error until its all back to 100%

Very very cool,,,,,,,
Moving forward here...........

More prayers for both of you.......

Teddy

Very very cool,,,,,,,
Moving forward here...........

More prayers for both of you.......

Teddy

Guys it appears you can still add to cart which takes you to PayPal and you can complete an order that way

Please understand I am in moab for at least 2 weeks maybe 3 and I cannot even think about filling orders till I get back.. Once I'm back I will see how Marian is and ho from there..

Bottom line feel free to browse.. Add to cart.. But if you complete an order it won't be filled... I'm sorry I can't just shut PayPal off.. If I could I would....

Thanks for understanding

Sorry, didn't mean for you to fulfill my order for a while, when you got to it. I could have waited as long as you needed.
Take care and thanks much.
-Aaron

Hey Mark, keep that chin up I'm stiil thinking of you guys & praying for Marion's recovery.
Iv'e never met her but anybody that puts up with a rocket crazed person like yourself has got to be a saint lol.

Glenn

Hey Mark, keep that chin up I'm stiil thinking of you guys & praying for Marion's recovery.
Iv'e never met her but anybody that puts up with a rocket crazed person like yourself has got to be a saint lol.

Glenn

hahahahahahah

+ 1............

Teddy

Guys it appears you can still add to cart which takes you to PayPal and you can complete an order that way

Please understand I am in moab for at least 2 weeks maybe 3 and I cannot even think about filling orders till I get back.. Once I'm back I will see how Marian is and ho from there..

Bottom line feel free to browse.. Add to cart.. But if you complete an order it won't be filled... I'm sorry I can't just shut PayPal off.. If I could I would....

Thanks for understanding

1) Have a good time!

2) Still Praying for Marian. Happy to hear she's doing well!

3) Can't wait for your Grand Re-Opening!

God Bless!
Jim

Thanks Jim and I LOVE the UFO its too cool.. I should have had you do it pink! DUH

Ok guys just a little update.

First Im still in Moab working.. this is going way lower than I anticipated.. I expect 2 more weeks here. then when I return I hope to start taking some SIMPLE orders.. (sorry no crazy custom stuff yet)

Hows Marian doing??? well good and not so good.

Last X-ray sohow about 60% clearing of her lungs Thats Awesome..

She had an infection at one of here IV sites that had collapsed while in the hospital.. that was rough it got really bad.. but tons of antibiotics and shes doing really well with that.. her white count was good enough for her next treatment (last wed)

The treatments are starting to cause her simple problems.. the typical sickness and wekness but that passes..
the other things she is getting are skin rash.. the doctor says this is the Kemo attacking other damaged cells. he asked if she used to Tan alot.. and she did.. he says bad news... you are going to break out.. and not much you can do about it.. good news is once the kemo is done with those cells.. her skinn will be softer and tighter LOL (terrible side effect hu..)

the other issue she is gettin are Mouth sores crom the Kemo.. again not much she can do about it.. and its very typical.. they gave her some wash for it but it must really suck..

the worst news (still not to bad) after the infection an the IV site they have decided to put in a port for her treatment and blood tests.. this is a simple out patient thing.. and it will way lower the chance of further infections.. so its a good/bad thing..

well that about covers that part. again thanks to EVERYONE for their thoughts and prayers and e-mails. you dont understand how much it helps!

On to other news..

the website is up but again Im not taking orders.. hang in there only a few more weeks and I'll get some decals going..

BUT check out the new page (prices coming soon) Mac Performance AWESOME CUSTOM HIGH PERFORMANCE CANVAS ROCKETS

more coming soon!

thanks again

Mark and Marian..

That's wonderful news Mark,,,
White blood cell count high enough to move forward with treatments,,, wonderful...
Mouth sores ,, had,, will pass....
Time will go by,, it's relentless,, anything that is temporary will pass..
Port,,, I have my 3rd installed right now,,, much easier to administer treatment
and better by far for her.... She'll like that port a lot better then a thick IV line
put in each time she gets a treatment...

Wonderful news Mark,,,

Teddy

really glad to hear that Marian is getting a little better.

All hopes and good thoughts for the future.

Sorry she is going through so much but it sounds like things are going well. Hang in there guys! The MAC site looks great! I can't wait to build one of his kits, I've seen them first hand and they are fantastic!

Thank you for the updates, Mark! Here's wishing you and Marian all the best!

Later!

--Coop

Guys. Update time

Just hot home from moab... Marian had her port put in Friday.. That seems to be OK.. She also
Had the spot on her arm checked out.. They sent her to the wound care Center.. They are working
On getting that cleared up..

Good news is the cancer treatment part is working good.. The bad part is the side effects.
She has "chemo rash" really bad.. She's to bright red she looks like a lobster.. I feel so bad for her
But thst should go away.. After the treatments

Now she's having a reaction to something.. And has bad swelling all over.. So we're back with her doctor trying to figure
This out...

She's ok but it's being pretty rough on her.. She could use some prayes and we'll wishes..

Gotta ho. But I figured an update is needed.

Thanks again

The prayers for her just don't stop from here Mark..

The chemo suppresses the immune system..
The body's reaction to the immune system not working well is swelling...
Some will tell you the swelling is an allergic reaction and to be treated with an antihistamine like Benadryl...
This is incorrect... the Benadryl will help,, it's a band-aid,, you're better off addressing the problem..
Get her immune system boosters like pomegranate juice and any other antioxidants you can think of..
Most of those will be high in glucose,, her docs will tell you they like that as well...

Teddy

Back