Stickershock23 CLOSING for a while

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish there was something I could say that would make a direct difference. Lacking that, you guys remain in my prayers.

Cancer sucks, treatment also sucks, but hang in there.

Thanks Guys,.

after seeing 3 different doctors.. we think we have it narrowed down to an allergic reaction.

so they changed her meds a little gave her some stuff for her skin etc.. were trying teddies ideas and now its just time..

OK I dont know if I am going to announce this TRF wide. but I have been home for a couple days. and I am kinda caught up on things..

SO I am going to open stickershock for a few days.

I will take WEB orders. until the weekend. after that I will be back to work fulltime plus for a while so heres what I am offering.

if you can add it to your cart on my site go ahead and place the order. I will continue to take those orders until this weekend, I will fill them as fast as I can
BUT again it may take a couple days.

I WONT do any total custom work.. Custom lettering is fine.. if you need say a color change or a custom size im up for that.. but beyond that I dont think I am ready to take it on yet.

thanks again for the support. lets see how this goes.

Mark and Marian

Same here. My continued best wishes to you both. Thank you, Mark.

Continued best wishes, prayers, and an order!

Mark and Marian, I am glad that Marian is feeling well enough that Mark is comfortable taking orders. Happy to support you by placing an order. By all means, please don't feel obligated to fill it if the situation changes! First things first!

Edit: Going to wait until after my daughter gets her Wild Child for her 9th bday and let her pick out what she wants.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the well wishes... and for the orders so far. just a nudge to keep this up there while I can keep taking orders!

I jumped in too! Wouldn't be right to build a 13 ft. long rocket and not put Stickershock on it. Glad to hear you are home and things are getting better.

Mark- I'll wait until we fly together again. That's just added Mojo from the Rocket Gods for Marian. Bunch 'o new airframes coming out of my demented build pile before October so I can wait a little bit. Devote your attention to what really matters, including some R&R for yourself and some undivided quality time with your lady. Give the poor girl a (gentle) hug for me and a kiss on the forehead. Love can be the best medicine and I'm sure you've given her unlimited refills. Be well, brother.

Man you guys really must have missed stickershcok! thanks for all the orders this will take me a couple days.. so far..

still time to place an order if you like!

thanks again!

Just placed an order for my 3" Mac Performance Arcas. Great to see you up and running and continued best wishes and prayers.

It seems that the lack of stickers did not slow down my rocket acquisitions. Ordered stickers for 5 new kits. I still have another 5 or so that will need the Stickershock treatment, but they can wait. I didn't want to overwhelm you too much.

Thank you Mark, and best wishes. I love my Stickershock!

Cheers,
Michael

Have the doctors considered that she may be allergic to you??? Ha, just kidding. They say laughter is the best medicine.

I truly hope that the rash is getting better. I really hate to think that the side effects could slow down the treatments. I lost my father to lymphoma and know how tough it is to fight cancer. My best to you both.

WOW guys thanks for the support. the well wishes and the orders..

I am burried LOL

at the rate they are coming in I am going to have to say lets close it down friday evening! get your orders in by then.. after that I am going to have to close down again for a little while

we still have to go back to Moab and a couple other big things with work.. once thats all straightened out well will settle into a groove!

Mark and Marian

Just got my shipping notification! I think this is the first time I have ever bought a sticker without at least a half dozen emails back and forth.

Woohoo!

6" Black Brant II, 5.5" Mercury Redstone, 4" Black Brant III, 3" ARCAS, 3" Punisher, 3" MPR Scorpion, 2.6" Patriot , and 2.5" Black Brant Vb stickers on their way!

Thank you Mark and Marian. You guys are the best!

Cheers,
Michael

Glad to hear Marian's cure has reached the point where you can take in some orders on a limited basis.

I have a few birds that will need some vinyl but I'm comfortable waiting until such time as your back on the job on a normal basis (translation: the rockets aren't done yet).

Best wishes for Marian and prayers for you both.

thanks so much guys,

Michael... I dont recall the Mac performance decal on the order.. I can add that and ship it later if you need one.. just tell me colors!

thanks agian... back to the grind now LOL

No worries Mark. I have more than enough vinyl to keep me busy for a very long time! I'll get it the next time around.

Cheers,
Michael

All right guys Im afraid thats all the orders I can take for now.. I have enough to keep me busy most of the weekend!

Thanks for the orders.. thanks for understanding and the support you guys are wonderful..

I hope I was able to get enough orders out to get you guys your fix for a while..

I should be back open again really soon.. as soon as I know whats up with my day job,.

if not I will try and do this from time to time so you guys dont have to go nakked!

I'm glad you are at a place where you can take orders again Mark. I hope that means Marian is improving. It sucks that I was away for work this week and missed my chance to place the order I have been holding onto since before all this started. :facepalm:

I'll keep looking for my next chance. I think I will keep you busy for a while just with my order.I probably have a half dozen rockets I am flying naked and two Wildman kits and a MAC kit up next in the build queue.

Come to think of it, I better put some money away. Even I did not realize how many decals I need. Oops. :eek:

Steve

I might go naked, but not my rockets! Thanks for the quick shipping on my Red Max decals.

Thanks again!

I am heading out of town to finish up in Moab. be back soon I'll try to keep updating!

She has a treatment tomorrow! I'll let you know what happens!

Oh and I turn 50 tomorrow.... yikes.

Good luck, happy birthday, and thanks for the prompt delivery of the Archer decals. :)

Thanks again!

I am heading out of town to finish up in Moab. be back soon I'll try to keep updating!

She has a treatment tomorrow! I'll let you know what happens!

Oh and I turn 50 tomorrow.... yikes.

Prayers continuing... And I pray that 50 for you is much better than 49 was.

God Bless!
Jim

Its tomorrow somewhere, happy Birthday Mark !

Thanks for being there for my 50th ar Springfest !

Kenny

Happy Birthday, Mark!!!!!

...and continued thoughts and prayers for Marian and the family!

-Eric-

Back