PICTURE DOWN LOAD PROBLEMS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem----I can go to my files as usual---click on browse-- select the pic---open---nutttin--"HEP ME BAMA, HEP ME"

I'm having trouble uploading pics, using the insert image button. I can use the "manage attachments" feature to insert them, though that's extra effort. There's a thread on this in the Feedback/Announcements area.

I sent a PM to Admin. Hopefully Austin will sort it out soon.

Marc

I'm having this problem on my iThings, but. It on my PC. Most of what I post is from my mobile stuff, so this has been a pain. I didn't upgrade anything on the devices either.

Same here. rc dude mentioned the work around in another thread. The issue is definitely on TRF side and it has been gong on since at least April 5th, which is when I noticed it.

Just something to note.... these would be "UPLOAD" issues.... not download. :p

Sorry... inner computer nerd had to point that out.

Same here. I cannot upload images from my PC, but can link them from my webpage here.

soup-of-the-day-400x440.jpgsoup-of-the-day-400x440.jpg

Yup.

Insert Image lets me select an image on my computer but the button to upload it is missing unless I use the "Manage Attachments" tool.

Like the rest of you. I have no idea why.

@Peartree - John, as an admin, do you have any better line in to Austin than us member peons? We've posted in the forum feedback, and gotten no response. I've PMed him, and gotten no response. I'm not sure what the appropriate escalation path is from here. Pretty much just looking for an acknowledgement that he's aware of the issue.
Thanks

Marc

When I posted, I clicked the little "report post" triangle to increase the odds that he will see it when he is here. I honestly have no idea how often he stops in.

It's just as well because most of the pictures I'd like to post violate all of the rules anyway. :y:

Back