• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engine Casing Lot Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryan

Reaction score
_DSC0275_resize.jpg
Selling lot of casings, all sizes, mixed condition, but all useable. Picture shows what is included, Here is a list of the casings:
Aerotech Type Cases

-98mm
10,240 x2
7680 x2
2560 x2

-75mm
6400 x2

54mm
1706 x4
1280 x3
852 x4

38mm
600 x2
480 x4
360 x4
240 x3

29mm
240 x4
180 x4

Cesaroni Type
54mm
6GXL
6G
5G
4G

38mm
6G x4
5G x2
4G x2
3G
2G x2
1G x2

Enclosures and seal disks shown in picture are included, as are the two delay tools for the Cesaroni's.

I will NOT part out this lot. Reasonable offers only, please!

I seriously doubt that you will be able to unload this on this forum without breaking it up. And being as this is your very first post here, no one knows you. Shipping will be prohibitive as a lot. Where are you located? I am willing to take it and part it out for the right price, which I'm sure you will probably find distasteful. Give me your best price in a PM and we can go from there.

Agreed on nice stuff and selling as a lot being tough. You might want to say more about who you are and your location. Maybe someone local can check them out and work a deal for the lot.

Selling as a "lot"? Good luck and get ready for some real low ball offers. I would be interested in a couple of the CTI cases but it's not an option I'm guessing.

I will buy all the Cesaroni items, send me a PM with your offer.

With all that 75 mm and 98 mm hardware that's probably a couple 2-3 grand at least.

aeroT$.JPG

Last edited:
At least the duplicates should be broke out, if you are looking for suggestions.

Kenny

Jeesh, you guys are a tough crowd! The stuff is in Carlsbad, California. I'm not parting it out, sorry. I understand that Will make it difficult to sell, BUT, for someone willing to make a decent offer, it could be parted out at a pretty profit, I'm sure. I am willing to be very reasonable. Stuff has been sitting in my garage for years. Lots of other stuff to post as I get around to it. Electronics, recovery, Polecat kits, etc.

Jeesh, you guys are a tough crowd! The stuff is in Carlsbad, California. I'm not parting it out, sorry. I understand that Will make it difficult to sell, BUT, for someone willing to make a decent offer, it could be parted out at a pretty profit, I'm sure. I am willing to be very reasonable. Stuff has been sitting in my garage for years. Lots of other stuff to post as I get around to it. Electronics, recovery, Polecat kits, etc.

Howdy Neighbor

I live in Spring Valley near La Mesa .. let me know what is coming up .

Kenny

If you are willing to cover shipping to right coast, I am prepared to make an offer.

All I can say is it sucks being poor....otherwise I'm all over it. I will put this out there though.....Whoever buys this if you want to part with duplicates, please let me know. I had to part with all of my casings almost a year ago, so......

Lot is tentatively SOLD! Thanks for the interest; I'll re-post if things don't work out with the current buyer. -Bryan

I know it's sold but I'd be curious if this was all one collection from a single flier who for one reason or another is parting with this. Quite a collection. Kurt

Simple answer, I don't fly anymore. Had two strokes. I'm good now, but just am doing other things with my time now, could use the place in my garage and some cash in my pocket. _Bryan

Simple answer, I don't fly anymore. Had two strokes. I'm good now, but just am doing other things with my time now, could use the place in my garage and some cash in my pocket. _Bryan

Thanks for the information. Sorry about the health misfortune. Understand priorities change. Your disbursement will likely make one or many filers happy. Kurt

Back