New ASP website & 20% off special for April!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASP

Reaction score
Our new Aerospace Speciality Products website has launched!!!

We've been working hard for the past several months to get our new website on-line and now it's here! The new site is scalable to be optimally viewed on mobile devices as well as your computer. Give it a look!

To celebrate the new site (as well as our 20th year!) we're offering a great discount for the month of April! Use the code APRIL20 to get 20% off your merchandise on orders between now and 4/30/15!
All of our recently updated scale kits are on sale so use this code to get them at an even better price! We also have a lot of great books and other items in the Close-Outs/Inventory Reduction section so with 20% off you can get them at a fantastic deal! Apply the code APRIL20 in your shopping cart to get your savings!

ScreenShotWebSite3.jpg

https://www.asp-rocketry.com

As with any new site there may still be a kink or two to get worked out, so if you see anything that appears to be broken please be sure to drop us a note thru the Contact Us section of the website! Thanks!

This is a great deal on some of the coolest little rockets out there! I own just about every one of their scale kits (2 or more of some) and I love them all. Out of all of my kits...and I have several hundred...the Super Loki Dart is probably my all-time favorite.

Now...if they can just make some larger versions of their 13 mm kits, I will be all over them!

Cheers,
Michael

This is a great deal on some of the coolest little rockets out there! I own just about every one of their scale kits (2 or more of some) and I love them all. Out of all of my kits...and I have several hundred...the Super Loki Dart is probably my all-time favorite.

Now...if they can just make some larger versions of their 13 mm kits, I will be all over them!

Keep your eyes peeled later this year... :wink:

Looks good... save one thing.... You don't have a favicon. All that work to update the site, and you've got a generic favicon.

Looks good... save one thing.... You don't have a favicon. All that work to update the site, and you've got a generic favicon.

Thanks for bringing that up - it was part of the original design... I've reminded my programmer... :wink:

Just placed a 75.00 order for parts and a kit or two, very smooth site, Easy for an old fart like me to use. Thanks guys! Tim Thomas L3

I resisted the urge for 2 weeks. I could make it the entire month. I now have a kit that I already had (2.6" WAC Corporal), parts to scratch build 4 new sounding rockets, and various other odds and ends. Andy, I don't know whether to thank you or curse you!

Cheers,
Michael

Back