EARS April 2015 Launch Report Video

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max_Thrust

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Below is a link to the video I have produced documenting the recent April launch at EARS.

[video=youtube;4oKRVRYHBQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oKRVRYHBQg[/video]

Wonderful video Max. Especially liked your "meet the rocketeers" interviews mixed in with the usual launch footage. I hope Russ is building a heavy duty launch pad for his big beastie !

Dear David.

Excellent video report of the EARS (East Anglia Rocketry Association) Easter 2015 meeting at the Elsworth, Cambridgeshire, England, site, showing not only launches, but some of the technology and prep that goes into the bigger HPR projects and flights, and also some of the rocketeers speaking for themselves, as well as their rockets.

Conveys very well the good, thoughtful, controlled, but also cheerful atmosphere of a properly organised and run Model and HP rocket launch meeting, which I think is likely what one would find worldwide. However, this video does very well reflect the conditions and style of UK rocket launch events. And you even got good weather. Rocketeers of the world, please note, we do get good weather in the UK (even in Scotland)! :)

Yours ever,

John.

John Bonsor
UK Rocketry Association Secretary,
UKRA Member No. 1023.

Last edited:
Has anyone any details on Malcs rocket? The long gold thing that nearly buckled on the pad?

Looks like a oversized upscale of a Breakaway rocket.

Post removed.

Reason: There are some serious conversations going on about this launch, so I think I should leave it to the persons concerned to work through the issues.

In answer to your question Pete, I can't be sure but it looks like it's Malcolm's stock rocket that he's been launching for years, but with some added sections.

Last edited:
Back