• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scan of Estes Pro Series II Argent Fin with ruler

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I started working on the Argent tonight for my .ork files after I got home tonight. Problem is, I won't be on campus (where the scanners are) until Monday.

Could someone scan one of the fins with a ruler along the root edge of the fin tab for me?

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:
Darn! I could have helped except that my fins are glued on..... Good Luck!

Will these pictures help you...

Thanks... but sadly, no.

I need the ruler to be at the bottom of the image (flat), and the fin placed just above it (touching), just like this image I have of the Leviathan/Scion's fin.

That way I can crop the image for the manipulations needed to import to OR. MS Paint can only rotate images in 90 degree increments (or flip vertical/horizontal).

Thanks again though.

Last edited:
You want the ruler where the dark ruler is or do you need something else?

Does Kidrocket's scan work for you? If not I have un-assembled one if you need anything else. I also have digital micrometer if you need specifics.

I could use another image...

Kidrocket's was slightly rotated and my attempt to use it didn't turn out very well.

Thanks!

I could use another image.... Thanks!

Been trying to post 2 images all day but I can't seem to do it. I can select the images but the UPLOAD button is dead. Something wrong with the forum?

Tried to PM them to you but the only choice is "Select Image from A URL". ARGH!

Been trying to post 2 images all day but I can't seem to do it. I can select the images but the UPLOAD button is dead. Something wrong with the forum?

Tried to PM them to you but the only choice is "Select Image from A URL". ARGH!

Post it by going to the "Go Advanced" tab, then by managing attachments (down below the edit screen), you can upload it there. Slow, and cumbersome, but it'll work.

BTW... Your inbox is full

Last edited:
Man I'm tired...

I should have also asked for the Partizon's fins too...

I've got the Leviathan/Scion, and Ventris fins already.

Post it by going to the "Go Advanced" tab, then by managing attachments (down below the edit screen), you can upload it there. Slow, and cumbersome, but it'll work.

BTW... Your inbox is full
OK, that worked. Here are the 2 photos taken this morning. And mailbox emptied.

P1260601 (Large).JPG

P1260602 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
Back