Rocket club in Manitoba?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCC

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if there still is a rocket club in Manitoba? The Manitoba rocketry group (MRG) has a webpage, but its last been updated in 2012. I have been flying mid power rockets with my kids, but I am now looking at building a rocket for level 1 certification. If anyone here has any information I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Curtis

I am pleased to report that someone from the MRG got back to me. they have been having trouble with their webpage. Its great news for me that there is still a group in Manitoba.

I am pleased to report that someone from the MRG got back to me. they have been having trouble with their webpage. Its great news for me that there is still a group in Manitoba.
The last time meg flew was in 2015 I think. Our so has since let his licence expire as with our president- go figure

See the other thread here: https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/manitoba.145512/

There are a number of fliers out there, if you can agree on a date and time to meet, there's always the possibility of pulling a new club together. It does take startup work, but I'm sure you can get some support from a member or two further West if needed (RSO for example).

Hello all,

I was wondering if there still is a rocket club in Manitoba? The Manitoba rocketry group (MRG) has a webpage, but its last been updated in 2012. I have been flying mid power rockets with my kids, but I am now looking at building a rocket for level 1 certification. If anyone here has any information I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Curtis
As far as I know MRG is done thing. Our RSO has let his licence expire and there is no word from the president.He didn't even send out a notice! Go figure!!

Too bad our club is no more. Just was getting into things and really enjoyed high power stuff, although, the motors were getting very expensive!

Searching for other forum members launching in Manitoba/NW Ontario.
Send a PM or reply if interested.

i hear the university of manitoba's rocket team (UMSATS) is looking for advisors.... might be cool to check them out......

Latest posts

Back