Aerotech Load weight..

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onebadhawk

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi guy's,,
I'm looking for the weight of a particular Aerotech load...
54 / 2560 K 1275 R....
I looked on Aerotech's site I couldn't find it....
This doesn't mean my wife is right for saying I couldn't find something if it were under my nose....
That has nothing to do with this...lol...
I'd like the weight "all up" case and everything ready to go in the rocket,,
but if I find the weight of just what comes in the reload bag I can go weigh the case....

Anybody know where I can find this ????

Thank youuuu....

Teddy

AAAhhhhhh HHHaaaaaaaaa,,,,,,,

I knew dat............

I was jus testin you guys.................

I'm gonna use an imodium thingy for the very first time...........

:facepalm:

Teddy

It should also be included in the certification paperwork from NAR/TRA/CAR and in any .eng or .rse file. (They are test files and one variable in the header is the loaded motor weight at lift-off.

Bob

Hey,,,
I just wanted to make sure you guys are payin attention......

Teddy

Speaking of imodium, that's a good thing to have in your range bag. Nothing like the trots in the middle of some farmer's field to put a stop to your rocketry fun.

Speaking of imodium, that's a good thing to have in your range bag. Nothing like the trots in the middle of some farmer's field to put a stop to your rocketry fun.

hahahahahahahahah.....

Dtas a good one.....

Teddy

shopping

Hi guy's,,
I'm looking for the weight of a particular Aerotech load...
54 / 2560 K 1275 R....
I looked on Aerotech's site I couldn't find it....
This doesn't mean my wife is right for saying I couldn't find something if it were under my nose....
That has nothing to do with this...lol...
I'd like the weight "all up" case and everything ready to go in the rocket,,
but if I find the weight of just what comes in the reload bag I can go weigh the case....

Anybody know where I can find this ????

Thank youuuu....

Teddy

You can also use the sticky at the top of Propulsion forum, updates are slow but yours is still there. Nice format made by GreenJello.

Latest posts

Back