Kudos to BMS (Balsa Machining Service)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L3Excalibur

Reaction score
I wanted to say 'Thanks' to Bill Saindon of BMS for his usual ultra-fast service. I placed an order with BMS on Friday (afternoon), got email notice that it shipped on Saturday morning and received the box in the mail Monday!!

For those who don't know, BMS is a producer/seller of hobby rocketry parts, sells (at least) Estes and Aerotech model rocket motors and also has a small line of kits. Bill's products are first class and his service has always been great (and I've ordered from him many times over the past 15 years).

I am not associated with BMS in any way. I'm just a happy customer who recommends BMS as a great vendor.

Buzz McD.
Texas

I'll second that!!!
I get most of my tubes and rings from them, and the packages always arrive fast and in perfect order.
Quality of the parts is first rate!!!
Can't say enough good things about BMS, but I'm certain that anyone that places an order with them will be hooked like I am.

Kudos BMS!!! :clap:

Yep, same here! Looking forward to meeting him in person at the upcoming NARAM 57 we are hosting in Tucson.

Only one order from BMS but great value, fast service, and I love the $2.00 9" nylon chute - it is great in most LPR models I've tried it in so far!

Emailed them to ask about getting the payload kits along with the school rockets, and had a Paypal invoice within the hour. Payed it and had a tracking number the next morning. Awesome service!

BMS is one of those venders that you hit the “Place order” icon, immediately after which you get up to answer the door for the UPS/USPS delivery of said order.

Time/Space manipulation is suspected.

BMS is one of those venders that you hit the “Place order” icon, immediately after which you get up to answer the door for the UPS/USPS delivery of said order.

Time/Space manipulation is suspected.

Thankfully for me it has always been USPS from them.
Even with their great packaging, I'de hate to see what UPS brown clowns would do to one of my orders from BMS.

I had a great experience with BMS recently. Great customer service and fast shipping. They are now my go-to for parts!

Back