• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale only two of these were used once. You can see the dates and serial numbers.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Built rockets are only worth what you think they are worth (sentimental value normally). People put very little value on "I used exquisite care using a special epoxy only available in the treetops of the Amazon forest and cured in the pouch of a Kangaroo that actually has a PHd in aeronautics." Pick a figure that they are worth to you and be ready to be low-balled. Me, I might give around a $100 for the set. If I knew you, or had seen them fly - possibly more.

Oh somebody, please save me! I ask myself, do I REALLY need more rocket crap? The obnoxious voice on my shoulder says "Go fer it" while the tiny muffled voice in my wallet says "Mercy, kind sir" and the other voice says "but they are the BLACK ones". Like it really makes a difference....

Built rockets are only worth what you think they are worth (sentimental value normally). People put very little value on "I used exquisite care using a special epoxy only available in the treetops of the Amazon forest and cured in the pouch of a Kangaroo that actually has a PHd in aeronautics." Pick a figure that they are worth to you and be ready to be low-balled. Me, I might give around a $100 for the set. If I knew you, or had seen them fly - possibly more.

True, and as a buyer, I am SO thankful for it. I enjoy flying rockets more than building them and I've gotten really fabulous deals on WELL built rockets more than once. These are rockets that I refer to as my N.E.A. Fleet (No Emotional Attachment). I tend to fly these when conditions are a bit iffy for getting it back. If I lose them or they get stuck too high in a tree, then that's fine. I won't lose sleep over them.

Sorry, I am new to this forum and am unsure how to reply or set up account to collect money for something I may sell

I made an offer which you accepted. I just need to know how you want the money. As I said, I can send a personal check, PayPal, or a flock of laden African Swallows carrying gold bullion in coconut husks.

Last edited:
... or a flock of laden African Swallows carrying gold bullion in coconut husks.

I'm not sure that would work. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right? Unless of course two of them carried it together. :bat: <-- very weird swallow

Something is funny here. I replied twice to your PM accepting my offer, but the reply doesn't show up in my sent box. Please email me directly at enderw88 at gmail.com to arrange payment.

Back