• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech 98mm Hybrid forward closures

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know when but it was an M845.HM845HW-4 jet-p
Aerotech
98 x 782
1163cc/2278g

I have a full Aerotech 98mm hybrid setup myself. I heard that there were only a handful sold, so it's nice to find out where another set is located.

John

One of the local guys did did L3 on an Aero tech turbo hybrid, propellant plus nitrous.
No hardware thou, Gary gave it to him to demo.

M

Yes it is good to know some flyers with like hardware.
One found, One to Go.
Yes ! I would still like to find another if possible.
Please PM if U have 1 and would consider selling !

Off topic, and I'm sorry in advance, but I would really like to know more about your plans for the 98mm hybrid you are gathering parts for... Maybe you could start a thread in the propulsion forum?

Off topic, and I'm sorry in advance, but I would really like to know more about your plans for the 98mm hybrid you are gathering parts for... Maybe you could start a thread in the propulsion forum?

DRAGON64 I know where he is going with this and it should be very cool when launched. :grin: But I will leave the details of the project to Hybrid33.

At this time lets just say a Cluster.
Still one Forward Closure short so If anyone has one and are willing to sell, PM Please!

Back