March Madness Sale is Here !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
24 Hour sale

We have hand picked some new items we you might be interested in.
This sale will start immediately and run until Friday at midnight or until inventory is gone
Please got to the website and check out the March Madness link on the left.
https://www.rocketrywarehouse.com
arcas-hv-md.jpg
Our biggest item is the new Full Scale HV ARCAS it is true 4.5 Inch diameter.
and we will be offering this beauty for only $299.99 until Friday night or until they are gone.
You will not find a kit this close to scale for this price anywhere.

We have a few other items worth looking at, that just might help you build a better rocket.

Thank You
Sales Dept

Is the arcas ready to ship?

24 Hour sale

We have hand picked some new items we you might be interested in.
This sale will start immediately and run until Friday at midnight or until inventory is gone
Please got to the website and check out the March Madness link on the left.
https://www.rocketrywarehouse.com
View attachment 259190
Our biggest item is the new Full Scale HV ARCAS it is true 4.5 Inch diameter.
and we will be offering this beauty for only $299.99 until Friday night or until they are gone.
You will not find a kit this close to scale for this price anywhere.

We have a few other items worth looking at, that just might help you build a better rocket.

Thank You
Sales Dept

This is going to drive me mad. I have the boat tail version. I do not need the HV! But, man...it would be nice to have the option to put a Sparrow or Sidewinder underneath it someday. What a deal!

Cheers,
Michael

Ooops. And here I was thinking I was done spending big money on rocketry for a little while! Guess not! Thanks for the great deal!

Just realized my tax return is due . . . got the Arcas. If only they put the Amraam and/or the 5.5" Nike Smoke on sale . . . I still have some left over tax money. :grin:

Did someone say AMRAAM, we are working on a Full Scale one now (True 7.0 Inch ) .

Stay tuned....

Thank You
Sales Dept

If it had been a 5 hour sale I would have been fine. Giving me the opportunity to sleep on it was not good for my bank account...

In for one!

Cheers,
Michael

Was just telling DizWolf I needed more RocketPoxy. Get out of my head.

This is going to drive me mad. I have the boat tail version. I do not need the HV! But, man...it would be nice to have the option to put a Sparrow or Sidewinder underneath it someday. What a deal!

Cheers,
Michael

Ahh but this is full scale like my old Performance Rocketry boat tail version. You must have. Get it and build it and I will bring mine out of retirement fro a drag race.

Yes...but the boat tail version is full scale as well and machined fins. Never mind...pulled the trigger. On the upside, the ebay should be interchangeable. Now I'm dreaming of an 8" tube for a full scale Sparrow booster!

Cheers,
Michael

Ahh but this is full scale like my old Performance Rocketry boat tail version. You must have. Get it and build it and I will bring mine out of retirement fro a drag race.

You've got a deal! Let's get Chuck into the mix as well!

Cheers,
Michael

Yes...but the boat tail version is full scale as well and machined fins. Never mind...pulled the trigger. On the upside, the ebay should be interchangeable. Now I'm dreaming of an 8" tube for a full scale Sparrow booster!

Cheers,
Michael

Let me know if you get it built by NSL so I can make room in the trailer for mine. Here is mine from the last NSL.

ArcasC.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in made up my mind about retainer :)

Welcome to the club!

I opted for the 75 mm mount and decided at the last minute to hold off for an Aeropack retainer. If I'm going to have it ready for NSL (which it appears is now my goal), I'm probably going to regret not taking advantage of the slimline deal.

Cheers,
Michael

Was just telling DizWolf I needed more RocketPoxy. Get out of my head.

And....received.

Floored by the service. Paid by PayPal, received shipping notice with tracking info that day, at my doorstep the following Monday.

:clap::clap::clap:

Back