Hump Day Happy Hour Sale start now !! 3/25/15

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
Tonight's Sale will be another 2 new kits at a great price.
The first kit is called Go Devil 38 it is a thin wall minimum diameter dual deploy kit.
https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=1234
go-devil-38-md.jpg

The second kit is called Rapton 38 and is also a 38 thin wall dual deploy kit
https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=1235
rapton38-md.jpg

Rocketry Warehouse would like to hear your ideas on new kit designs, new kit names, new products, or just your opinion on how we might better serve our customers.
Please email any suggestions to [email protected]
If you are the first to come up we an idea we decide to use you can pick from a $100.00 gift certificate or the actual product we decide to bring to the market

Please come check out the great deal and check out some of our other new products, lots more to be added in coming days.
www.rocketrywarehouse.com

Remember the sale starts at 7 PM EST and runs until inventory is gone or Midnight (whichever comes first)

Thank You
Sales Dept

Wow, lots of great stuff coming out of Rocketry warehouse this year!

I'll have to look into some new ideas- I could use some more rocket stuff :cyclops:

Nate

I wasted 5 minutes trying to talk myself out of getting another kit, I lost, order placed.

My order got me in the dog house, but I could not pass either.

O. M. G. The last thing I needed right now was yet another kit, given that I have to re-build the one I've been working on this year so far. But I just couldn't pass this one up. Make it stop!!! :)

Oh, and thanks, BTW. =)

They look very fine. The only reason I can resist is because I am building a Reaper 3.

Just don't put something that can take an M on your humpday sale this year, 'cause I can't explain it to my wife. (Next year is OK.)

Ideas? I would like to see another 4" dia thinwall rocket in a different color than the orange/blue. Or how about putting your current kits (Amraam or 5-1/2" Nike Smoke) on sale.

My order got me in the dog house, but I could not pass either.

Hey Chuck...maybe you could get out of the doghouse by selling me a couple of scale kits that you think you may never build. :wink:

Cheers,
Michael

What a great deal on a couple of really nice looking kits. Must...resist... Only 62 more minutes...

Cheers,
Michael

I was so close to snagging a Go Devil too! That looks like some serious fun! I started the order process a little too close to midnight though and just missed out. Maybe its the only thing saving me as every week I have been ordering from the sale. I just love all the cool stuff Rocketry Warehouse has been putting out! :)

Jim Z

Been watching these Hump Day Happy Hour sales since they started back up and finally couldn't resist. Bought my first fiberglass kit last night (the yellow one), and plan to do my L1 with it this spring. Thanks Rocketry Warehouse - and the $4.99 shipping is AWESOME!!! It will also give me the opportunity to start playing around with electronics and DD.

If I had not been at work most of the night, I may not have had the self control...

It seems to take the edge off if I have a kit in the build pile (my pile has one rocket in it and it's the Reaper 3 from a previous sale). It's sort of like rocket methadone. I've been able to resist the last few.

I was poking around RW's site and these two new kits caught my attention, the Dominator 3 and 4:

https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=1201

https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=1202

dominator4r2_md.jpg

Comes as a more complete kit, with eyebolts, aluminum av bay bulkheads with ejection canisters, allthread and nuts, and a custom red tailcone.

My wife's learned to stop asking why I'm hugging the computer monitor.

Rocketry Warehouse is doing an outstanding job, with their products and their forward looking attitude toward the hobby with many innovations and the best products in my opinion as far as fit and finish. Rocketry Warehouse is my one stop vendor for rocket kits and components. All of the new releases each week is another great kit or innovation. Yep, I bought these gems and look forward to other great offerings.

I purchased the D3 kit last Fall its the most complete kit I have ever purchased since starting in HPR way back in 1995.

Back