• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Estes (K-56) Alpha III

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rweber130

Reaction score
​Wanted to buy Estes (K-56) Astron Alpha III #1256
This was the first rocket I had ever built when I was 7 with my grandfather. I came across the Estes Field Operations Range Kit that it came with in my basement, but the rocket was M.I.A. Just looking to bring back those memories with him.

If anyone has an Alpha III they're willing to let go at a reasonable price, please let me know.

Thanks for your time,

Randy Weber

image.jpg

This was my first rocket as a kid, too. I've looked, but haven't been able to find an original kit. So I did the next best thing - upscale!

DSCF0975edit.jpg

IMGP3657.JPG

IMGP3669.JPG

IMGP5418_edit.jpg

P1050309.JPG

FOUND: Thanks for people's replies, but I got lucky today and was able to find the original Estes Alpha III today and to top it off I found it unused, new OOP as the original Field Operations Kit that it came with, as that's the original setup I had as a 7 year old new rocket enthusiast. A big thanks to MegaHobby.com

image.jpg

Back