Any Scam launches this year?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Any Scam launches this year? Web site is gone and Facebook hasn't been updated sence 2012.

wow SCAM lives! I attended their Indiana contests in the 1970's (Son of MAR etc.)

I'm kinda far away now...in San Diego. But some summer I might drive to the Mdiwest for some retro fun at Bong etc.

Hey Bob, How's your CTI 24mm reload stock?

It appears that I have contaminated another soul in our area...
If you're going to make it to our first launch, he may be needing to pick up some go-go power for his first rocket.

Is there a website for location on Scam launch? You can imagine what shows up when you search google :)

It is at the socker field at the Concordia Theological Seminary 6600 N. Clinton St. Ft Wayne In. I think it starts around 1:00PM. If it is like last year it is the 3rd Sunday of every month.

What is the waiver at this field? Is this a class 1 field? Why do I have so many questions?

It is the same as the sod farm you are so used to:wink: Why do you have so many questions? You just like to see if people are on there toes.

Weather looks good for the weekend (so far). Hit Three Oaks Sat leave the rocket wagon loaded and head to Ft. Wayne Sunday.
I can use a good rocket weekend after the last 2 weeks:y:

Yes, the forecast for later today doesn't look too good. If they decide to scrub the entire launch, we do have a rain date for next Sunday if they choose to use it.

At 9:30 the rain isn't here yet but the wind is around range shut down, speed. Keep us posted about next Sunday.

Will do.

Latest from Craig a few minutes ago...

Well, it looks like the weather will become bad around 2:30 this afternoon. As of now (10:00 am), I'm intending on loading up and heading out to Concordia at the scheduled 1:30 launch time.

We can make the call closer to 1:30 if we'll continue today.

It sure is nice weather now!! Perhaps a little breezy,,,,,

The launch has been rescheduled for next Sunday, April 26th.

Just a couple of us showed up and mainly talked in the parking lot (Craig H., Tim H., Mike and Jenny G., Valerie, Seana, and myself). Tim H. did fly a pyramid and saucer before the rain hit. Anything with a chute would have blown away...

Lets hope the weather is better next weekend.

The weather for today's launch looks much better than last Sunday. Still a little breezy at around 10-12, but no rain. :)

Back